RobotFX Review

robotfx

In this post I will be reviewing the RobotFX fully automated forex trading system. RobotFX is a forex robot (and binary options) developed for use on the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. It places all the trades fully automated so it is a set and forget trading solution. It is suitable for both beginner and advanced traders. I like the fact that it trades binary options as that makes it unique from a lot of other trading robots. RobotFX can trade on an astounding 179 financial assets giving plenty of frequent trading opportunities. It combines currencies, commodities and stocks giving great diversity. Of course with so many potential open trades you will need to manage risk accordingly. The developer claims a 93% trade success rate although I would like to see some real statistics to back these claims up and the risk to reward needs to be considered because as good as a 93% win rate is, if the other 7% are losses which outweigh the wins then it would not be ideal.

RobotFX Trading Strategy

RobotFX is completely automated; you simply choose your level of exposure and the amount you would like to place into each investment. As I said before, ensure that you manage risk accordingly as you do not want too many open orders and over exposure your risk. The interface is very user friendly and flexible to suite you’re trading requirements. You can set it up in minutes and frequently check back to see how it is progressing. RobotFX does not require a large initial investment to make decent trading profits. The exact strategy used for trade entries and exits is not clear but the developer states that this is frequently updated and handled by experienced traders. Again, I would like some facts and figures to actually fairly and accurately judge it’s overall performance.

RobotFX Back Testing

There are currently no back tests on the RobotFX website at the time of writing this review. With so many financial assets offered by RobotFX and the fact it is always changing to current market conditions I can understand that there are no back tests available.

RobotFX Live Results

To see the latest live verified trading account performance of all forex robots please visit my best forex robots results page.

RobotFX Summary

Overall I will say that RobotFX has some potential to bring consistent profits and I like the fact that it can trade so many financial assets as this shows diversity which means that the strategy behind it is accurate. We have the developers 93% success rate to go by but not enough details on money management or live verified accounts to back this up. However, it does come with a money back guarantee and full support. There is also an offer which will give you the robot for free if you sign up to a specific broker recommend by RobotFX. I would recommend trying this on a demo trading account to begin with so you can gain an accurate overview of how it performs for a sustained period of time.

RobotFX

$19.99
RobotFX
7

Profit

7/10

    Frequency

    8/10

      Safety

      7/10

        Consistency

        7/10

          Features

          • Multiple Instruments
          • Multiple Timeframes
          • 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
          • Full Support
          • Detailed Instructions
          • MetaTrader 4
          • Unlimited Licenses
          • No Minimum Deposit
          • Any Leverage
          • Lifetime Updates

          Related Posts