Welcome to our comprehensive review of the Alpinist EA, a mathematical multicurrency trading robot that uses a neural network and thousands of stable trading algorithms in its work. This expert advisor is intended by the developer to provide a trading solution for both novice and experienced traders.
In this review, we will take a closer look at the Alpinist EA, its features, and its performance. We will examine how the system works, the currencies it trades, and its risk management strategies. Hopefully, it helps you decide on whether it is the right trading system for you. So, let’s dive in and take a closer look at this trading tool.
Alpinist EA Strategy
The Alpinist EA is a sophisticated mathematical multicurrency trading system based on the principle of a neural network. A neural network is a type of machine learning algorithm that is designed to mimic the structure and function of the human brain. In the case of the Alpinist EA, the neural network is used to analyze large amounts of market data and identify patterns and trends that can be used to make trading decisions. It enables the system to adapt and evolve as market conditions change
This expert advisor uses several thousand of the most stable trading algorithms to analyze market trends and make informed trading decisions. It is capable of trading nine currency pairs, including EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, EURGBP, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, and USDCAD.
One major feature of the Alpinist EA is that there is no need to close the robot during news releases. This is because the system has been designed to adapt to changing market conditions and is capable of making decisions even in volatile market conditions. Additionally, the Alpinist EA works with both 4 and 5-digit quotes.
The estimated spread for the Alpinist EA is from 2 to 3 points (4 digits), while the estimated Take Profit is from 20 to 25 points (4 digits). The timeframe for this trading system is M5, and recommended Take Profit values for the 9 currency pairs by the developers are as follows: EURUSD and USDJPY at 25 points, and EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, and USDCAD at 20 points.
When using a standard Take Profit (20-25 points), it is recommended to use the Alpinist EA with caution and to closely monitor your trades. It is important to remember that trading involves risks, and while the Alpinist EA has been designed to minimize these risks, there is always the possibility of losses.
Alpinist EA Features
- Multicurrency trading system: The Alpinist EA is capable of trading across 9 currency pairs.
- Neural network-based algorithm: The Alpinist EA is based on a neural network algorithm that is capable of analyzing large amounts of market data to identify patterns and trends.
- Stable trading algorithms: The system uses several thousand of the most stable trading algorithms to make informed trading decisions.
- No need to close the robot during news releases: The Alpinist EA has been designed to adapt to changing market conditions and is capable of making informed decisions even in volatile market conditions.
- Works with 4 and 5-digit quotes: The Alpinist EA is compatible with both 4 and 5-digit quotes, making it a trading system that can be used by traders around the world.
- Estimated spread: The estimated spread for the Alpinist EA is from 2 to 3 points (4 digits).
- Estimated Take Profit: The estimated Take Profit is from 20 to 25 points (4 digits).
- Timeframe: The timeframe for this trading system is M5.
- User-friendly interface: The Alpinist EA has a user-friendly interface intended to ease navigation and is customizable to suit your trading preferences.
- Risk management: The system has sophisticated risk management tools that are designed to minimize the risks associated with trading.
- Backtesting: The Alpinist EA can be backtested to evaluate its performance in different market conditions and to optimize trading settings.
Alpinist EA Settings
- Start trading- This setting allows you to enable or disable the Expert Advisor to begin or stop trading automatically.
- TakeProfit- This setting determines the take profit value for the orders opened by the EA. It may vary depending on the precise currency pair and trading style. You can refer to the recommended TakeProfit values for each of the 9 currency pairs listed above.
- StopLoss- This setting determines the stop loss value for the orders opened by the EA. In this EA, it is recommended to leave this parameter unchanged.
- Slip- This setting determines the maximum allowed slippage for the trades.
- MagicNumber- This setting assigns a unique number to the positions opened by the EA. This helps to differentiate trades made by the EA from those made manually, allowing for easier tracking and analysis.
Alpinist EA Summary
From a personal point of view, the Alpinist EA appears to be a trading system that can be used by traders of all levels. It has several strengths, such as being a multicurrency trading system that uses a neural network-based algorithm to analyze market data and make informed trading decisions. The system also has stable trading algorithms that can adapt to changing market conditions, and it is designed to work with both 4 and 5-digit quotes.
However, the system has some potential weaknesses, such as the estimated spread and Take Profit values, which may not be suitable for all traders, and the fact that the StopLoss parameter is recommended to be left unchanged, which may not be suitable for some trading strategies.
The cost of the Alpinist EA is not mentioned, so it’s unclear if it’s a free or paid trading system. However, it’s important to note that there are no guarantees of profitability when using any trading system, including the Alpinist EA. It’s important to approach any trading system with caution, and not to rely solely on it for trading decisions.
Overall, the Alpinist EA seems to be a trading system for those who are interested in multicurrency trading and are looking for a system that can adapt to changing market conditions. However, It’s important to demo-test the Alpinist EA and apply good risk management strategies to determine its effectiveness and suitability for your trading style.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.