The Ats Advisor EA is a fully automatic trading advisor that uses a systematic approach to trading based on the breakdown of significant levels. It features an automatic stop-loss calculation system and a recovery function that helps traders to recover from losses.
In this comprehensive review, we will evaluate the key features of the Ats Advisor EA, including its trading strategy and risk management. By the end of this review, you should have a clear understanding of the capabilities and limitations of Ats Advisor EA, and be able to decide whether it is a suitable tool for your trading strategy. So, let’s dive in and explore the Ats Advisor EA in-depth to let you make an informed decision.
Ats Advisor EA Strategy
The Ats Advisor EA is a trading robot designed to trade based on the breakdown of significant levels, with automatic calculation of Stop Loss at 200-400 points (5 digits accounts) for risk management. The breakdown of significant levels refers to the moment when price breaks through a key support or resistance level. Firstly, the EA identifies significant levels on the chart. This could include identifying horizontal levels, trend lines, or other technical indicators that suggest a level of support or resistance. Once the significant levels are identified, the EA would use these levels as part of its trading algorithm to execute trades.
The advisor is available in both MT4 and MT5 versions, providing users with flexibility in their trading choices. The recommended currency pair by the developer for trading with Ats Advisor EA is EURUSD, with a timeframe of M30
The Ats Advisor EA does not use martingale, grid, hedging, or other high-risk trading strategies. Instead, it employs a 1-time lot increase to recover from losses. Another feature of Ats Advisor EA is its compliance with the First In, First Out (FIFO) rules. This means that all trades are executed in the order they were opened, ensuring that the trader’s account remains compliant with regulatory requirements.
However, it’s important to note that price may sometimes “fake out” or false break a level before reversing back in the opposite direction. This can result in traders entering a position too early or exiting too soon, leading to losses.
Before using Ats Advisor EA for live trading, it is crucial to backtest the advisor with a demo account. Backtesting involves using historical market data to test the advisor’s performance, providing traders with an idea of how the advisor will perform in different market conditions. By backtesting, traders can evaluate the advisor’s profitability and risk management strategies, allowing them to make an informed decision on whether it fits their trading strategy.
Ats Advisor EA Features
- Fully automatic trading advisor that trades based on the breakdown of significant levels.
- Automatic calculation of Stop Loss at 200-400 points (5 digits) for risk management.
- Includes a system for recovering from losses using a 1-time lot increase.
- Does not use martingale, grid, hedging, or other high-risk trading strategies.
- Complies with First In, First Out (FIFO) rules for regulatory compliance.
- Available in both MT4 and MT5 versions, providing traders with flexibility in their trading choices.
- Developer recommended pair for trading is EURUSD with a timeframe of M30.
- Provides traders with a risk-free environment to test the advisor’s performance using a demo account.
- Can be customized to suit individual trading styles and preferences.
- Provides traders with real-time alerts on market movements and trading opportunities.
- Can be used on both desktop and mobile devices, allowing traders to monitor their trades on-the-go.
- Includes detailed trade logs and reports to help traders analyze their trading performance and make informed decisions.
Ats Advisor EA Settings
- Lot size- The lot size setting allows traders to specify the size of each trade they want to take. This setting determines the amount of currency that is bought or sold in each trade.
- Percentage risk- The percentage risk setting is used to determine the amount of risk the trader is willing to take on each trade. This setting is usually expressed as a percentage of the trader’s account balance.
- Take profit- The take profit setting allows traders to set a specific level at which the advisor will automatically close the trade and take a profit. This is typically set above the entry price of the trade.
- Stop loss- The stop loss setting allows traders to set a specific level at which the advisor will automatically close the trade to limit potential losses. This is typically set below the entry price of the trade.
- Magic number- The magic number setting is a unique identifier that traders can assign to each trade, allowing them to distinguish between different trades opened by the advisor. This is useful for traders who use multiple advisors or have multiple trades open at the same time.
Ats Advisor EA Summary
Ats Advisor EA is an automated trading expert advisor that employs a unique system for loss recovery. One of the strengths of the Ats Advisor EA is its systematic approach to trading, which is based on the breakdown of significant levels. The automatic stop-loss calculation system and recovery function are also features intended by the developer to mitigate risks.
However, like any trading tool, the Ats Advisor EA has its weaknesses. The recovery function uses a 1-time lot increase, which can lead to larger losses if not managed properly. Also, the recommended pair for trading is limited to EURUSD, which may not be suitable for all traders.
Overall, traders should be aware of the limitations and risks associated with the recovery function. Using a demo account is essential to evaluate its performance and suitability for your trading strategy. It is also important to apply good risk management settings, such as the percentage risk and stop-loss settings, to minimize potential losses.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.