Established in 2013 in London, United Kingdom, AXCap247 is a brokerage firm that offers access to trade multiple financial assets, such as forex, stocks, indices, energies, and CFDs. They provide traders with several trading platforms that are available in desktop, web, and mobile versions. In addition to brokerage services, they also offer leverage foreign exchange trading, capital markets, and equity advisory services. Traders benefit from helpful trading tools, educational resources, and a customer support team. The minimum deposit required to open a live trading account is $100.
AxCap247 Review Introduction
In this AxCap247 review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support, and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including AxCap247.
AxCap247 Platforms & Tools
The broker provides traders with several platforms for trading the offered assets, and they include the following:
- Bloomberg Terminal: This is an advanced software system that allows traders to get access to the Bloomberg professional service to monitor and analyse real-time financial market data and execute orders through EMSX (Execution Management System).
- IRESS: It is a web-based trading platform that provides intermediate and active traders with comprehensive and market analysis.
- Real Tick: With the Real Tick, traders can take full advantage of the latest execution services, electronic products, trade enhancing functionalities, and liquidity pools. The platform helps to optimize clients’ trading opportunities and investment strategies.
- MT4/MT5 Trading Platform: These are advanced trading platforms that are loaded with a wide array of built-in charting and analytical tools and also support the automation of trades via expert advisors. Beginners and experienced traders find them useful for their simple interfaces and advanced trading functionalities. Both platforms are available in the desktop, web, and mobile versions.
Traders are provided with an economic calendar, which shows the scheduled market events and their expected impacts on the financial markets.
AxCap247 Research & Education
The broker provides traders with some educational resources to help them make informed trading decisions. These include market news, trading blogs, trading articles, and more.
AxCap247 Trading Accounts
Clients can choose the account type that best suits their individual trading needs from a choice of two trading accounts, and they include Protrader and Protrader Plus Accounts. The minimum deposit required to open a live trading account is $100.
AxCap247 Account Funding
Deposit and withdrawal requests at AxCap247 are processed using any of the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard)
- Bank transfer
- Online payment processors, such as Neteller and Skrill.
Some payment methods are not available in some specific countries, while the transaction processing time may vary depending on the payment method used.
AxCap247 Customer Service
Traders are provided with a client support team that is always available to respond to their trading inquiries. The customer support team can be contacted via telephone, email, or by visiting the team at their physical office in London.
Axis Capital Markets Limited (AxCap247) is a company registered in England and Wales with the company registration number: 08133033. It is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with the license number: 589327. Axis Capital Markets Limited is a member of the London Stock Exchange.
AxCap247 Review Summary
AxCap247 is an online forex and CFD broker that provides traders with several platforms for trading multiple financial markets. The broker is regulated by the FCA in the United Kingdom.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this AxCap247 review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers’ terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the AxCap247 broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.