Established in 2007 in Australia, Axi (formerly known as AxiTrader) has grown to become one of the leading names in the online trading industry. The broker provides trading services in forex, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, metals, energies, bonds, and ETFs, offering tight spreads, low commissions, good execution speed with minimal slippage, and multi-lingual global 24-hour customer support services. They provide advanced trading platforms, special tools, and a trust-driven trading experience under strict Top-tier regulations of ASIC and FCA. Little wonder they won the Most Trusted Forex Broker in 2018.
Axi offers over 130 trading instruments from popular asset classes such as forex, CFDs, stocks, indices, commodities, ETFs, and bonds. However, some trading instruments might not be available, depending on the country you live in.
Axi provides its clients with multiple trading platforms. Let’s have a look at each trading platform briefly.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
This is the most widely used version of MT4, with millions of traders across the world using it to trade the financial markets. Axi’s entire range of trading instruments is available via the high-performance MT4 interface. MT4 includes a user-friendly interface and a variety of perks and features, such as technical indicators for chart analysis, automated trading, one-click trading, and versatile charts and tools. Axi MT4 has the benefit of having invested in co-located servers and fibre optics for speedier trading.
There is also a web version for MT4 that you can log in from the most popular browsers and devices.
You may link your mobile device to the trading platform via the MT4 mobile platform. You can see real-time pricing, place and manage trades, examine account history, monitor positions, customise charts, set alerts, and many other things. This is beneficial for traders who need to access their accounts while on the go. MT4 mobile is free to download from the respective app stores on both Android and iOS.
With powerful AI and algorithms continually analysing your trading behaviour, you’ll be warned if you’re about to undertake a potentially dangerous trade. According to research, following PsyQuation Alert Suggestions enhances trading performance dramatically. The PsyQuation Score is a Machine Learning-powered rating system that forecasts a trader’s success by analysing their Skill, Risk, Behaviour, and History. Here are the salient features of PsyQuation:
- AI and machine learning used to analyse the performance
- Data may be used to highlight strengths and shortcomings
- Reduce errors
- Utilise strong performance analytics
- Using a unique PQ Score, you may keep track of your progress. Comparing your score to top traders forecasts a trader’s performance by analysing their Skill, Risk, Behaviour, and History
The broker also provides some special trading tools, such as the Sentiment Indicator, Correlation Trader, Autochartist, Alarm Manager, Economic Calendar, Automated Trade Journal, Session Map, Mini Manager, VPS Hosting, Performance Statistics, Volatility Analysis, MT4 Trade Signals, and Multi-Account Manager.
Let’s have a look at Axi’s trading tools.
Copy trading refers to copying or replicating the trades of top traders all around the world. Simply download the Axi Imitate Trading software, join your MT4 trading account, and select the traders you wish to copy to have a more sociable trading experience! The Axi Copy Trading app, created in collaboration with Pelican Exchange Ltd**, provides an easy method to identify fresh trading opportunities and improve your trading abilities. Here are the benefits of copy trading:
- copy trading makes it easier to locate and copy traders with a demonstrated record of success.
- Choose a trader depending on what’s essential to you, including profitability, degree of risk, and asset type.
- Copy trading works in real-time: when your selected trader takes a trade, so do you.
- Let expert traders lead your trading decisions, so you can spend less time on analysis.
- By following the true performance of top traders, you can learn from the best.
- Copying traders is straightforward utilising only one copy trading platform.
Myfxbook Autotrade is a one-of-a-kind social and copy trading community programme that encourages collaboration and idea-sharing. It accomplishes this by linking forex traders to their forex trading accounts. Users may follow other traders or enable other traders to follow them by linking to Myfxbook.
The Myfxbook Autotrade programme is a third-party technological application that Axi customers may use via the MT4 trading platform.
Here are the salient features of the Myfxbook tool:
- Follow traders that have a proven track record.
- Myfxbook enables you to assist others.
- Add methods to trade currencies, periods, and models to diversify your trading.
- Myfxbook automatically imports your trading history from MT4 and offers you with complete performance analysis for free. It’s impossible to determine where to improve if you don’t keep track of your outcomes. Add this useful feature to your account right away.
- Learn from the automated analysis of your trading behaviour and study your trading practises using powerful statistical analysis.
- Organize and monitor all of your trading strategies in a single portfolio.
- Myfxbook Autotrade enables you to request an audit before investing in a system or service or allowing another trader to trade with your money.
Subscribing to an MT4 Forex VPS hosting service for 24/7 access will increase dependability and ensure that your positions are never disturbed.
Copy established strategies and portfolios from hundreds of traders all over the world right into your MT4 platform to automate and simplify your trading experience.
The broker has an education center with different free training materials for traders at all levels. These materials include eBooks, webinars, video tutorials, and a glossary of trading terminologies and cover basic, intermediate, and advanced trading topics. Also, the broker provides a free trading course for beginner traders.
Use the economic calendar to keep track of any important future events that may have an influence on the market in which you are trading. The calendar is organised chronologically, detailing any events that occur inside a day and the time they occur. You may use the filters to look at any certain day, week, or month; simply choose the unique dates you wish to observe.
By doing automatic chart analysis for you, the Autochartist pattern recognition programme may save you time examining the charts. It will display patterns discovered on an instrument of your choice, along with a pattern quality rating. You may set up alerts to notify you when patterns are discovered, and it can also anticipate potential stop loss or take profit levels.
Here are the benefits of AutoChartist:
- Autochartist is always looking for trading opportunities, freeing you up to focus on other things.
- Receive alerts and insights on chart patterns, predictions, important levels, and advanced trading patterns.
- Examine performance records for the last six months to see which trade setups were successful and which were not.
- Learn when markets are most volatile, how to create proper exit levels, and how to choose instruments that fall within acceptable risk criteria.
- Autochartist lets you cut through the clutter by allowing you to select the amount of trading chances you want to view, filtered by the highest probability of success.
- Market Snapshot emails give a market view for the next 24-48 hours, with reports delivered up to three times each day.
Axi Blog includes market research, education, and corporate updates. This area is constantly updated and provides technical and fundamental chart analysis that may be used to generate prospective trading ideas.
- Market News: Stay up to date on the most important economic news and market happenings.
- Market Analysis: Investigate the trades, trends, and goods that are influencing worldwide marketplaces.
- Expert Opinion: Get exclusive market insights and view the trading world through the eyes of professionals.
The finest location to learn about trading online is Axi Academy. Axi’s comprehensive trading courses are developed by traders for traders to guarantee you obtain the necessary information and abilities to be successful in the markets. All of the courses are available for free to anybody, anywhere in the globe. Axi Academy can help you become a smarter trader and uncover your trading edge.
On the Axi website, you may download a variety of free eBooks. Whether you’re studying the principles of Forex, trying out new methods, or searching for expert trading advice, the eBook series may help you increase your market knowledge.
Seminars & Webinars
Axi hosts weekly free webinars on a variety of topics, including market analysis, trade management, trading psychology, and much more. Whether you’re just starting started in trading or an experienced trader, there’s always something new to learn about the markets.
MT4 Video Tutorials
With Axi’s MT4 video lessons for beginners, you can learn how to utilise the world’s most popular trading platform.
Axi is a regulated retail forex and CFD broker. They have a sizeable range of tradable instruments and offer advanced trading tools, along with competitive spreads, relatively low commissions, and fast execution through the MT4 trading platform.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.