What is the Battle Scalper EA?
The Battle Scalper is an automated trading robot that is specifically designed for use with the MT4 trading software. Its default settings are configured to trade the GBP/USD currency pair on an hourly timeframe. The robot’s strategy is based on accumulating a positive balance by opening short-term trades during moments of market impulsiveness. To do this, Battle Scalper places pending orders at potential support and resistance levels, and closely monitors the trades to try and maximize profits. If a trade is successful, the robot continues to track it, but if it is not, the pending order is removed, and the robot looks for a new trading opportunity. By utilizing the power of MT4 and its advanced features, Battle Scalper can help traders who are looking for an automated trading system if they do not have the time or skills required to trade manually.
Battle Scalper EA Strategy
The Battle Scalper EA places pending orders at potential support and resistance levels, which are designed to execute quickly and automatically when the market reaches the desired price. The robot closely monitors the trades to try and maximize returns and minimize risks, using trailing stops to follow the price movement, while also using stop-loss orders to minimize potential drawdowns.
If a trade is successful, the robot continues to track it, but if it is not, the pending order is removed, and the robot looks for a new trading opportunity. The robot constantly evaluates the market conditions and the status of its trades to ensure optimal performance.
Overall, the Battle Scalper EA is designed to be a highly efficient and effective trading tool, leveraging the power of advanced algorithms and technical indicators to take try and advantage of the market’s impulsiveness and generate trading signals based on key price levels.
Battle Scalper EA Features
- Trades on GBP/USD (Great Britain Pound vs United States Dollar).
- Developed for the H1 timeframe.
- Can be use on MetaTrader 4.
- Fully automated trading robot.
- The maximum spread that Battle Scalper EA can work with is 15 points, ensuring that the trading robot is used under favourable market conditions to achieve optimal results.
- The ideal broker for using Battle Scalper EA should have good liquidity, tight spreads, low fees and be able to offer five-digit instruments. IC Markets being my top choice.
Battle Scalper EA Settings
- Risk – % of the deposit that the bot will trade.
- Border – boundaries for modifying orders.
- Period_ea – period of EA.
- TakeProfit – take profit of the robot.
- TrailingStop – trailing stop robot.
- Spread – the maximum spread at which the robot will open trades.
- Magic – is a unique magic number.
Battle Scalper EA Summary
Overall, the Battle Scalper EA is a forex robot that can trade the major GBP/USD currency pair on the 1-hour chart timeframe in the popular MT4 platform. It uses a fully automated trading system based on pending orders around key support and resistance levels. The Battle Scalper expert advisor settings are fully customisable so you can adjust them according to your own preferences, including money management.
If you have the experience, you may also backtest the Battle Scalper EA in the MT4 platform to discover your own unique combination of settings for any currency pair and chart timeframe that you wish. I would always test any forex robot on a demo account to begin with in order to get a better understanding of how it works and to see how it performs for a sustained period of time.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.