Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus, Eurotrader is a fintech company that is owned by Eurotrade Global Limited, which is a company registered in the Marshal Islands. The broker has a mission to provide the most complete solution in the financial markets, and it has partnered with premium liquidity providers to provide competitive pricing and fast market execution of clients’ orders.
Eurotrader offers a diverse range of trading instruments across different asset classes, such as forex, stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies, for trading online via the popular and sophisticated MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms.
Eurotrader Review Introduction
In this Eurotrader review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including Eurotrader.
Eurotrader Platforms & Tools
The broker provides traders with the powerful and sophisticated MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. The MT4 is a user-friendly platform that can be customized to individual traders’ preferences. It comes with a lot of built-in trading tools and is fast, rugged, stable, and versatile. Its features can be enhanced through plugin apps built with the MQL4 programming language.
The MetaTrader 5 was developed to succeed the MT4 platform, and it has all of the features of the MT4 platform but with more advanced features and capabilities, including more technical indicators and trading timeframes. Both the MT4 and the MT5 trading platforms are available as desktop applications for Windows and Mac computers, mobile apps that are compatible with Android and iOs devices, and a WebTrader that runs directly on most modern web browsers including Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge.
Eurotrader Research & Education
There are no educational resources on the broker’s website at the moment.
Eurotrader Trading Accounts
The broker provides clients with a choice of 5 different account types to suit their trading styles and strategies. They include:
- Micro Account: This account requires a minimum deposit of $50, with a maximum leverage of 1:500, while the spreads range from 1 to 1.2 pips, with no commission.
- Elite Account: With a minimum deposit of $500 and a leverage of up to 1:300, the Elite Account is designed for the fairly experienced traders. The minimum and maximum trade sizes are 0.01 and 50 lots respectively, while the average forex spread is 0.6 to 0.7 pips, with no commission. Clients get access to a dedicated account manager.
- Zero Account: It is best suited for traders who trade more frequently. The minimum opening balance is $500, while the leverage is capped at 1:300. The trade size ranges from 0.01 to 50 lots. The average spread is 0 to 0.3 pips whilst charging a commission of $2.5 on trades. Clients get access to an account manager.
- VIP Account: This is the premium account and is designed specifically for the more advanced traders. It requires an initial deposit of $25,000 with leverage of 1:100. Trade size ranges from 1 lot to 1,000 lots. The average trade forex spread is 0 to 0.3 pips, while a commission of $4 per round trip is charged on trades.
- Swap-Free Account: This account type is compliant with the sharia law, hence no interest is charged on trades. It requires an initial deposit of $1,000 and has a maximum leverage of 1:100. The trade size ranges from 0.01 to 50 lots with an average forex spread of 0.7 to 0.9 pips.
Eurotrader Account Funding
The broker accepts Debit/Credit Cards, Bank Transfer, E-Wallets payments, and Cryptocurrencies for account funding and withdrawal. The currencies accepted are USD, GBP, and EUR, and currency conversion fees do not apply. The broker does not accept third-party payments. The time it takes to process transactions may vary, depending on the payment method.
Eurotrader Customer Service
Eurotrader offers a dedicated customer service team that can be reached through telephone, email, webchat, and the online ‘get in touch’ form. They are also available on social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
www.eurotrader.com is operated by Eurotrader Global Limited, which is a company registered in the Republic of the Marshal Islands to serve international clients.
www.eurotrade.eu is operated by Eurotrade Investment RGB Ltd; a Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF) with the registration number HE317893. It is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and serves the European market.
Eurotrader Review Summary
Eurotrader is a regulated broker that offers around 200 financial instruments for trading online via the MetaTrader platforms. They offer multiple account types and also provide financial news and a range of useful trading tools to assist traders.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this Eurotrader review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the Eurotrader broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.