Forex.com has been around since 2001, and it is a leading brand in the retail forex industry. The broker is based in the UK and is a subsidiary company of Stonex Group INC. (NASDAQ: SNEX). The broker offers trading services in over 4500 instruments across forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrency, providing exceptional trading conditions, such as fast execution speeds, minimal slippage, and competitive trading fees. They provide their in-house trading platform with all the unique tools that come with it, as well as the popular MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform.
Forex.com offers over 4500 trading instruments from popular asset classes such as forex, stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
The broker has its own proprietary trading platform that is available in installable desktop applications for Mac and Windows computers, non-installable web versions, and mobile trading apps for iPhones, iPads, Android phones, and Tablets. In addition, they also provide the various — desktop, web, and mobile — versions of the very popular MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
Forex.com Advanced Trading Platform
FOREX.com’s portfolio of strong trading platforms was created to fulfil the stringent requirements of currency traders seeking the highest levels of performance, flexibility, and speed. Constructed for professional traders who want complex trading capabilities and analysis tools in a single, robust package.
- Dashboards and trading preferences are very customisable.
- Trade on a web platform that has been designed for speed, performance, and reliability across all browsers.
- Never miss a market move again —iPhone and Android applications provide an all-in-one trading experience.
- Dashboards and trading preferences are very customisable.
- Powerful charting capabilities, over 80 technical indicators, and a plethora of sketching tools are included.
- Advanced analytical capabilities, including integrated trading techniques and a library of over 100 premade templates.
- Trading tools integrated with market commentary and analysis
- Advanced charting capabilities, over 70 technical indicators, and over 50 sketching tools are included.
- Account administration, financing, and withdrawals are all seamless.
- Complete trading capabilities with a variety of order types
- News, market comments, and analysis rolled into one
- Alerts and notifications about trades in real-time
- When you place a trade, you may quickly add stops, limits, and OCOs.
- Guaranteed stop loss and trailing stop orders both contribute to the enhancement of your risk management approach.
- Scale-out transactions precisely by slowly shutting them
- To hedge an existing position, go long and short in the same market.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
Trade on one of the most popular trading platforms in the world with the largest MetaTrader broker in the world. Profit from the trustworthiness of a reputable broker, ultra-tight spreads, superior trade execution, and innovative trading tools.
- Unlike the majority of ordinary MetaTrader platforms, you’ll get complete access to Reuters news, FOREX.com research, Trading Central technical analysis, and account management features.
- MT4 platform provides an Ea-optimised environment that does not require a third-party bridge or auto-sync, supports micro-lots, and accepts all EAs.
- Utilise any qualified mobile device to access the MT4 trading platform and trade with all of the features associated with MT4 trading with FOREX.com.
MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
Commodities, indices, stocks, cryptocurrencies, and FX may all be traded on the same platform using the same account. MT5 provides comprehensive visibility into your trading across many marketplaces. MetaTrader 5 incorporates the features that established MetaTrader 4 as the industry standard for FX trading. 38 technical indicators and 44 analytical items, 21 chart periods, an integrated economic calendar, a market search option, five complete daily candles, and an upgraded strategy tester all help you make better trading decisions. MQL5 enables quicker order execution and more sophisticated EAs, while BlackBox programming simplifies the process of developing EAs. Experiment with trading systems that are completely customisable and housed on a secure professional server. For traders who qualify, it is completely free.
Utilise your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows smartphone or tablet to access the MT5 trading platform. Connect on the go and trade FOREX.com’s MT5 platform through your mobile device.
- Over 500 markets are available, including stocks, foreign exchange, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and indices.
- Enhancements to the charting interface, including more periods, indications, and tools
- Market research and categories that are intuitive
Forex.com also provides their clients with MT4 VPS hosting, as well as an advanced charting system powered by TradingView. There are also smart technical analysis tools, like Autochartist and Recognia.
The Trading Central Technical Analysis portal displays short-term trade ideas complete with pivot points, support and resistance levels, the logic for the trade, and even backup strategies in the event that market conditions change.
- Numerous indications that are utilised to discover opportunities
- Opportunities are graphically represented on charts.
- Each concept is explained in detail.
You will spend less time analysing and more time trading using AutoChartist and Recognia’s automatic analytical tools. Save time by taking advantage of actionable trade possibilities, discovered patterns, in-depth volatility research, and intraday technical analysis, all of which are available on the FOREX.com desktop and online platforms for free.
Automate your trading methods on a Virtual Private Server (VPS) using Expert Advisors (EAs).
MetaTrader 5 EAs execute trading strategies automatically within the MetaTrader interface. Customise EAs to your needs and benefit from increased flexibility, market monitoring, and control.
Like a professional, chart the forex markets.
Enhance your technical trading performance with a comprehensive set of customisation capabilities that enable you to create workspaces that are tailored to your unique trading style for effective analysis. TradingView powers industry-leading charts.
Based on years of historical data, the SMART Signals engine continuously analyses over 36 major worldwide markets for emergent price action patterns.
It identifies prospective short-term trading ideas and displays them alongside a proposed approach on your FOREX.com platform or smartphone. Each day, the system filters hundreds of potential trades, giving you four, six, and twelve-hour trade ideas that satisfy specified statistical criteria.
The following are the characteristics of SMART Signals:
- The SMART Signals system searches for over 800 price-action patterns daily, examining millions of data points.
- Analyse the performance of the signals in each market over time Algorithmic. Utilise the strength of trading algorithms without having to learn to code
- Ready-to-trade. Each signal includes a proposed trading strategy, complete with stop and take-profit levels.
- Determine the expiration date of each signal so there is no uncertainty.
Learn how you may increase your win and loss rates by doing an in-depth study of your trading history using Performance Analytics, which is powered by Chasing Returns.
Select performance or time-based metrics, or track successful or failed transactions using win rate percentages and market trades.
- Analyse your profit and loss statement, performance, and win ratio, among other things.
- Analyse your trading performance over many periods.
- Discover how your trading habits are influenced by psychology.
Forex.com has a range of educational materials for traders at all levels of experience — beginner, intermediate, and advanced. These materials are in the form of articles, trading guides, and trading videos. Additionally, the broker organises webinars from time to time.
- Trading Concepts: Develop fundamental principles necessary for educated and confident forex trading.
- Managing Risk: A sound risk management strategy is critical to trading success.
- Technical Analysis: Equip yourself with skilled traders’ charting tools and strategies.
- Trading Strategies: Discover the many sorts of trading methods available on the Forex market.
- Fundamental Analysis: Utilise fundamental analysis to have a better understanding of what drives the markets.
- FOREX.com Platform Tutorials: Discover the full range of features and capabilities available on FOREX.com trading platforms.
- MetaTrader Platform Tutorials: Discover the full range of features and functionalities available on MetaTrader trading platforms.
There are beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for traders.
Forex.com holds scheduled webinars to educate its clients and improve their trading.
Forex.com’s market analysis service keeps traders informed of real-time market developments, including trading ideas from their in-house worldwide research team that monitors the markets.
Economic Calendar helps traders to filter the economic news events of their favourite currencies and use them to spot trading opportunities.
Forex.com is a well-established online broker that is regulated in multiple jurisdictions. They provide forex and CFD trading services in a vast range of tradable instruments, including currency pairs, indices, cryptocurrency, and commodities, offering competitive fees and fast execution speed.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.