Technical traders usually prefer to include automatic trend signal generators in their trading strategies. A combination of automated trend and momentum signals can help you discover highly probable trade signals that are not visible on plain price charts. This guide is going to introduce you to the Forex Rebellion Trading System and explain how its strategy can help you determine profitable trade signals.
What is the Forex Rebellion Trading System?
The Forex Rebellion Trading System represents a non-repaint MT4 trading strategy that spots solid buy-sell signals on MTF charts.
It is a versatile trading system that enables you to determine dynamic and semi-dynamic support/resistance levels, market trends, and momentums by using a simple trend-following strategy.
You can configure the Forex Rebellion Trading system to send you signals using mobile notifications and pop-up alerts. It helps day traders to look for multiple trading opportunities without starring on charts all day long.
Any forex currency pair, as well as other assets, including equities, commodities, cryptocurrencies, metals, energy, etc., can be traded using the Forex Rebellion Indicator System. You can use it in any time frame that works best for you.
How to trade Forex Rebellion Trading System?
The Forex Rebellion Trading System uses Donchian Price Channel to determine potential price swing levels. Besides, the 4 and 5 SMA outlines dynamic support/resistance levels and determines market trends.
The EMA crossover indicator of the system applies a 4 and 5-period Exponential Moving Average to plot crossover-based trend signals. The red and blue arrows help you distinguish bullish and bearish crossover signals.
List of buy conditions of the system:
- EMA Crossover shows blue arrow signals.
- 4 SMA exceeds 5 SMA.
- The price rejects the lower Dobnchian Channel.
- The RSI line moves above the QQE line.
- Price holds above all moving averages.
- Stop-loss below the lower Donchain Channel.
- Take profit when the price rejects the higher Donchian Channel, EMA Crossovers show red arrows, and the QQE value turns negative.
List of buy conditions of the system:
- EMA Crossover shows red arrow signals.
- 4 SMA moves below 5 SMA.
- The price rejects the higher Dobnchian Channel.
- The RSI line moves below the QQE line.
- Price holds below all moving averages.
- Stop-loss above the higher Donchain Channel.
- Take profit when the price rejects the lower Donchian Channel, EMA Crossovers show blue arrows, and the QQE value turns positive.
Forex Rebellion Trading System Pros & Cons
- Clear demonstration of trend signals.
- Shows dynamic support/resistance tools.
- Includes automatic price channel showing overbought/oversold zones on price charts.
- Shows EMA crossover signals.
- Combines RSI with QQE to generate accurate momentum signals.
- Beginners may find it difficult to crosscheck the signals from five different indicators simultaneously.
- Requires good money management and trader discipline.
The Forex Rebellion Trading System was created by a self-described workaholic who began marketing his unique forex trading strategy to the online trading community. It alone can provide you with all the essential market information to enhance your trading decision. However, it’s ideal to try it on demo accounts first and assess if you require additional price-action tools to improve your trading accuracy.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.