The Fratelli Intraday Trading System is widely employed in the financial markets. The system entails making quick trading decisions based on a collection of technical indicators and signals. The technique uses market patterns and price fluctuations to detect potential trading opportunities in the market. Its intuitive design makes it user-friendly while maintaining a degree of accuracy in its data-driven outputs. This article explores the Fratelli intraday trading system, its pros and cons, and a strategy that traders may use while trading.
What is the Fratelli Intraday Trading System?
The Fratelli Intraday Trading System is a creative trading system that uses the widely-known MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence) indicator to examine the strength of the current market trend. It uses a set of technical indicators and signals to help traders make decisions on buying or selling currency pairs on the same trading day. Signals are displayed on the BB MACD indicator panel. It uses yellow dots to give buy and sell signals, with green dots indicating a bullish market and red ones signaling a bearish one. The Fratelli Intraday Trading System works best when used in tandem with other technical analysis techniques, helping to increase its efficacy.
Fratelli Intraday Trading System Strategy
The Fratelli Intraday Trading System indicator on its own offers valuable buy and sell signals, but it can be even more efficient when combined with other technical indicators or price action. Once it indicates a yellow dot and a red dot on the BB indicator, and the current candle closes below the MA line with a red color, traders can choose to open a short position. On the contrary, if the candle turns green and the price is above the MA line with a yellow dot and a green dot on the BB MACD, then a long position can be opened. Major currency pairs such as the EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURCHF, and others, work best with the Fratelli intraday trading system.
- Ensure that the color of the super candles is green.
- Ensure the price closes higher than the 89 EMA.
- Make sure that the BBMACD is above the zero line and that it produces a yellow dot and green dot successively.
- When the following conditions are met, you may enter a buy position.
- Put your stop loss order just below the entry candle, or as dim fit by your money management plan.
- If the BBMACD custom indicator’s dotted line dips below 0.00, close the buy trade.
- Ensure that the color of the super candles is red.
- Ensure the price closes lower than the 89 EMA.
- Make sure that the BBMACD is below the zero line and that it produces a yellow dot and red dot successively.
- When the following conditions are met, you may enter a short position.
- Put your stop loss order just above the entry candle, or as dim fit by your money management plan.
- If the BBMACD custom indicator’s dotted line shoots above 0.00, close the sell trade.
Fratelli Intraday Trading System Pros & Cons
- They aid in identifying reversals in price movement
- They are straightforward to identify and utilize.
- Traders are given a wide range of options for how the system should generate signals.
- The indicator can be used to assess how strong or weak trends are.
- They could give off misleading signals in ranging or sideway markets.
- They may not be effective in markets that are highly volatile.
- The approach may not be ideal for traders who like to employ a certain trading style or strategy.
In conclusion, the Fratelli Intraday Trading System is a technical trading system that uses the MACD indicator to analyze market trends and send buy and sell signals to traders. The system works by combining technical indicators and signals displayed on the BB MACD panel, with green dots indicating a bullish market and red dots signaling a bearish market. It is recommended that you use the system along with other technical analysis methods to make it more effective.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.