Table of Contents
Founded in 2015 in the Marshal Islands, LQDFX is a Forex and CFD broker that offer forex, metals, commodities, indices, and CFDs for online trading. They provide clients with the popular MetaTrader 4 platform, multiple account types, multiple payment options, and a dedicated client support team. The broker’s prices and execution come from top-tier banks which serve as its liquidity providers. LQDFX follows the straight-through processing (STP) execution model and has no dealing desk.
LQDFX Platforms & Tools
LQDFX provides their traders with the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform, a professional forex and CFD trading platform that is considered the industry standard. It is flexible, fast, user-friendly, and fully customizable.
The LQDFX MT4 platform is available as a desktop application for Windows and Mac computers and a mobile trading app for Android and iOS devices. The mobile app can be downloaded from the relevant app stores. LQDFX also provides other useful tools in addition to those that come with the MT4 platform. The trading tools include Market News, Trading Calculators, Economic Calendar, and more.
LQDFX Research & Education
The broker provides a good selection of educational materials on their website, such as video lessons, glossary, eBooks, and more.
LQDFX offers different account types that depend on the trader’s capital. The trading accounts include:
- Micro Account: This Account type is mostly for beginner traders. The minimum required deposit is $20, while the maximum leverage is 1:500, and no commission is charged.
- Gold Account: The required minimum deposit to operate this account is $500, while the typical spread is 0.7 pips. The maximum leverage is 1:300, and no commission is charged.
- ECN Account: The least amount required to open this account type is $500, while the leverage is 1:300. The spreads start from 0.1 lots, but a commission of $3.5 per lot is charged on every trade.
- VIP Account: The minimum deposit required is $25,000. The maximum leverage is 1:100, while the spreads start from 0.1 pips. A commission of $2.5 per lot is charged.
- Islamic Account: This account is strictly for Muslims, and they are swap-free. The required minimum deposit is $20, and the maximum leverage is 1:300. Spreads start from 0.7 pips, and commission is charged.
Demo accounts are freely available with any risk to the client.
LQDFX Account Funding
LQDFX accepts the following payment methods for account funding and withdrawal: Bank transfer, credit/debit cards, online payments, and cryptocurrency. The transaction limits and processing time vary with the payment method used.
LQDFX Customer Service
The broker offers a multilingual customer support desk that works 24/5. They can be reached through live chat, email, or telephone. On social media, they can be reached on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
LQDFX is registered in Majuro, Marshal Islands, with the registration number MH96970. However, the broker provides no regulatory information on their website.
LQDFX Review Summary
LQDFX is an online brokerage firm that offers STP trading, low spreads, and fast executions with minimal requotes. They offer over 100 instruments for trading on the MT4 platform, which is suitable for all types of traders and trading strategies.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.