The Mario Doo EA is an expert advisor designed to trade the foreign exchange market on the popular MT4 trading platform. It utilizes a combination of technical indicators such as stochastic, trend, CCI, PPO, and others to analyze the markets and place trades.
In this review, we will take a closer look at the features and performance of the Mario Doo EA, including its strengths and weaknesses. By the end of this review, readers should have a better understanding of whether the Mario Doo EA is a suitable trading tool for their own trading strategies and risk management goals.
Mario Doo EA Strategy
The Mario Doo EA is an automated trading strategy developed for the MT4 platform. The EA is designed to use a variety of market data, including stochastic, trend, CCI, PPO, and other basic indicators to analyze the markets and place trades. The strategy is adaptable to any forex pair, but it is most effective on EURUSD, EURCAD, AUDUSD, and EURGBP. The timeframe used by the EA is M15, and it trades 24/5.
One of the key strengths of the Mario Doo EA is its integration of risk-level settings. This allows traders to customize the strategy to their desired level of risk. Additionally, the EA has market-agnostic entries and exits, which allows it to be adaptable to different market conditions. The EA also provides protection against slippage, which is intended by the developer to help prevent unexpected losses.
Also, the Mario Doo EA is that it does not use risky strategies such as grid or martingale, which can lead to significant losses. The EA is designed to work with any account type, making it accessible to a wide range of traders. It is also recommended to use a forex VPS or hosting server to ensure that the EA continues running, even if the trader’s computer turns off, for stable performance.
However, like any trading strategy, the Mario Doo EA has its weaknesses. One drawback is its reliance on technical indicators, which can sometimes be lagging or unreliable. It is also important to note that past performance does not guarantee future results, and traders should always use caution when using automated trading strategies.
Traders can use a demo account to test the EA before using it with real money. This allows traders to get a sense of how the strategy works and how it performs under different market conditions without risking any actual funds.
Mario Doo EA Features
- It is developed for the MT4 trading platform.
- It uses market data such as stochastic, trend, CCI, PPO, and other basic indicators to analyze the markets and place trades.
- It is adaptable to any forex pair, but works best on EURUSD, EURCAD, AUDUSD, and EURGBP.
- It uses a timeframe of M15 for trading.
- It integrates risk-level settings, allowing traders to customize the strategy to their desired level of risk.
- It has market agnostic entries and exits, which allows it to be adaptable to different market conditions.
- It provides protection against slippage, which can help to prevent unexpected losses.
- It does not use risky strategies such as grid or martingale.
- It provides detailed reports on trades and performance.
- It offers 24/7 customer support to help traders with any questions or issues they may have.
Mario Doo EA Settings
- Seting_MM: This setting pertains to the money management strategy used by the EA.
- Lot info: This setting provides information on the lot size used by the EA for each trade.
- Lot mode: This setting determines the lot-sizing mode used by the EA, such as fixed lot or dynamic lot.
- Lot info2: This setting provides additional information on the lot size used by the EA, such as the minimum and maximum lot sizes.
- Manage Lot: This setting pertains to how the EA manages its lot sizes, such as using a progressive lot-sizing strategy.
- Fix lot: This setting allows traders to set a fixed lot size for the EA to use for each trade.
- Magic: This setting assigns a unique identifier to the EA’s trades, allowing traders to differentiate them from other trades.
- Range: This setting determines the range used by the EA to enter trades, such as the range between the current price and a moving average.
- Level Max: This setting sets a maximum limit on the number of trades the EA can have open at any given time.
- DiMarti: This setting pertains to the DiMarti trading strategy used by the EA, which involves using multiple technical indicators to analyze the markets.
- SL: This setting determines the stop-loss level used by the EA for each trade.
- TP: This setting determines the take-profit level used by the EA for each trade.
- TP in money: This setting allows traders to set a take-profit level based on a specific amount of money they want to earn.
- Trailing: This setting enables the EA to use a trailing stop, which adjusts the stop-loss level as the trade moves in the trader’s favor.
Mario Doo EA Summary
The Mario Doo EA is a forex expert advisor for the MT4 trading platform that uses technical indicators to analyze the markets and place trades on any forex pair. Its strengths include market agnostic entries and exits, protection against slippage, and customizable risk-level settings. Its weaknesses include its limited backtesting data and lack of transparency on its trading strategy. The EA may be considerable for traders looking for a trading tool without using risky strategies like grid or martingale. However, no guarantees can be made about its performance, and demo testing the EA with good risk management settings is recommended.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.