Founded in California, USA in 2005, MultiBank Group has become a global brand and one of the largest forex and CFD brokers with multiple branches across the globe. The broker’s headquarters are in Hong Kong, but they have offices in different parts of the world, serving over 320,000 clients from more than 90 countries. They operate the ECN brokerage model, offering online trading in over 1,000 forex and CFD instruments via the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. The broker also provides social trading platforms, MAM accounts, Autochartist, and other useful trading tools.
MultiBank Review Introduction
In this MultiBank review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including MultiBank.
MultiBank Platforms & Tools
MultiBank provides clients with the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform, which is equipped with sophisticated trading tools for market analysis, order placement, and trade management. The platform is available as a WebTrader, Windows desktop application, and mobile trading apps, known as Mex Mobile Trader, for Android and iOS devices.
The broker also provides clients with additional trading tools, such as Multibank Social Trading for copying trades from experienced traders, MAM/PAMM Accounts for investing in a managed account, Autochartist for effective analysis, and VPS for uninterrupted connection to the trading servers.
MultiBank Research & Education
The broker does not have any educational material on its website at the moment.
MultiBank Trading Accounts
MultiBank offers three account types, and all can have a maximum leverage of up to 1:500 (1:30 for non-professional EU traders). The account types include:
- Maximus: Specifically for those who use EAs or scalping strategy, the account requires a $50 minimum deposit, and the spreads start from 1.4 pips.
- MultiBank Pro: This is an ECN account with a minimum deposit of $1,000 and spreads from 0.8 pips.
- ECN Pro: This is the main ECN account. The required minimum deposit is $5,000, and the average spread is 0.1 pips.
Islamic accounts are available on request, and demo accounts are available for those who wish to practice in a risk-free environment.
MultiBank Account Funding
The broker accepts a selection of payment methods for account funding and withdrawals, and they include bank transfer, debit/credit cards, and online payment processors, such as Skrill, Neteller, PayTrust, Perfect Money, help2pay, and Payment Asia.
MultiBank Customer Service
MultiBank has a customer support team that is available 24/5. They can be reached via phone calls, online chat, or ‘Get a call back’ and ‘Request a video conference‘ forms on the broker’s website. You can also reach them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Skype.
The broker is regulated in multiple jurisdictions, as follows:
- MEX Australia Pty Ltd (MEX Exchange) is registered in Australia and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) under the license number AFSO 416279
- MEX Asset Management GmbH is registered in Germany and regulated by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) under the license number HRB 73406
- MEX Spain is regulated by the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV)
- MEX Austria is regulated by the Financial Market Authority (FMA) with license number 491129z
- Multibank FX International Corporation is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the British Virgin Islands (FSC BVI)
- MEX Wealth Management is regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA)
- MEX Clearing Ltd UAE is registered in the Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Free Trade Zone
- MEX Corporation is incorporated in the USA with the number 3918038
MultiBank Review Summary
MultiBank is a regulated online trading broker that offers over 1,000 forex and CFD instruments via the popular MT4 platform. They provide clients with several useful trading tools, including Autochartist and MAM/PAMM accounts.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this MultiBank review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the MultiBank broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.