In this post I will be reviewing the Myfxbook automated analytical tool for your forex trading accounts and a social forex community that supports hundreds of forex brokers and enables users to track, compare, analyse and share their trading activity. Myfxbook is one of the most popular social trading platforms with thousands of traders making use of their wide range of features every single day. Over the years the platform has grown and added useful features to support forex traders in their daily trading activities.
Myfxbook is full of useful features and services that can help you get a better understanding of your trading and to also gain inspiration from other traders. You can use it to stay informed with the latest market news, movements and analysis. Myfxbook is available online and as a mobile app. Here are just a few examples of the many different ways in which Myfxbook can support forex traders:
- Analyze your forex trading account with advanced statistical analysis to help you understand your trading habits in great detail.
- Use the innovative trader’s dashboard to stay up to date with the latest market news and happenings.
- As a money manager looking for new clients, you can use your public system page as a resume of your trading skills to help attract potential investors.
- Learn, compare and improve your trading skills with the help of the Myfxbook community.
- Publish your forex trading account statement to share with other Myfxbook users.
- Find other trading systems both automated and manual for inspiration.
- Load back tests of forex robots or historical trading statements to analyse historical performance.
Myfxbook can quickly and easily be connected to your trading accounts with read only access required so you do not need to share any sensitive information that you don’t want to. What’s great is that the wide range of useful trading services they offer are completely free due to the fact that they are primarily compensated through relationships that they have established over the years with various forex brokers. With so many brokers to choose from, I have conveniently compiled a list of my best forex brokers to help you quickly and easily choose a broker that meets your needs.
One of the most widely used features of Myfxbook is connecting the platform to your MT4 broker account so that you can keep track of your trading account activity and analyse it in great detail. In addition to the core features that they provide, there are also many more such as forex broker reviews, spread comparison, market sentiment, heat maps, chart patterns and much more.
Myfxbook is an excellent and free trading analysis service that can be super beneficial to both novice and experience forex traders alike. It has so many features to choose from that let you analyse your own trading performance, the portfolios of others and thousands of trading systems both manual and fully automated.
You can share trading signals and copy forex signals should you wish. It must be stated that past trading results are by no means any guarantee of how these trading signals will perform in future.
With such an abundance of features to choose from, Myfxbook remains one of the most widely used social trading platforms today and is certainly worth exploring in more detail whatever your level of trading experience.