Launched in 1983 in Singapore, Phillip Futures is an online trading broker that provides clients with multiple platforms for trading several financial assets, such as forex, futures, commodities, and CFDs. The broker is one of the founding clearing members of Singapore Exchange Derivatives Trading (SGX-DT) and has over 5,000 employees, with more than a million clients across the globe. They offer multiple trading and learning tools and also provide a client support team to assist traders. There is no minimum deposit amount required to open an account with them.
Phillip Futures Review Introduction
In this Phillip Futures review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support, and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including Phillip Futures.
Phillip Futures Platforms & Tools
Phillip Futures provides a selection of different platforms:
- CQG Trader: This is best suited for traders who do not require technical analytical tools. It offers real-time quotes, trading tools, and order management tools to help users trade with ease.
- T Platform: It is an intuitive trading platform that allows traders to automate their trading strategy. It provides traders with the right tools for viewing real-time and historical data.
- Phillip MetaTrader 5: The MT5 platform is owned by MetaQuotes, a Russian software company. It is packed with several trading tools and functionalities, including expert advisors, charts, technical indicators, and more. The platform is available in desktop, web, and mobile versions.
- Phillip Nova Trading Platform: This is the broker’s proprietary trading platform that is developed with a fully customisable and easy-to-use interface to suit all levels of traders. The platform features 90 indicators, live charts, market depths, and more.
- FX365: This is a flexible forex trading platform that makes it possible for users to trade without stress. The platform allows you to route your orders directly to the inter-bank market, which ensures competitive spreads.
The broker also provides traders with some useful trading tools, such as Trading Calendar, Economic Calendar, Market Trends, and more.
Phillip Futures Research & Education
To ensure that traders make knowledgeable trading decisions, the broker provides them with several educational resources, including Newsroom, Webinars, Trading Courses, Seminars, Glossary, and an FAQ section that contains answers to most of the common questions traders have.
Phillip Futures Trading Accounts
The broker offers a choice of two trading accounts, namely: Futures Account and CFD & Forex Account. These accounts can be created either as an individual or a joint account.
Phillip Futures Account Funding
Traders are allowed to deposit and withdraw funds via any of the following payment methods: bank transfer, telegraphic transfer, cash deposits, and online payment processors.
Phillip Futures Customer Service
Phillip Futures offers a professional client support team that can be reached via the following contact channels: telephone, email, online form, and social media.
Phillip Futures Regulation
Phillip Futures Pte Limited is a member of Phillipcapital, with the company registration number, 198305695G. The firm holds a capital markets service license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital market products, such as futures/derivatives contracts and leveraged foreign exchange.
Phillip Futures Review Summary
Phillip Futures is a Singaporean brokerage firm that offers online trading in several financial instruments via multiple trading platforms. They provide traders with a selection of useful trading and learning tools, while a client support team is on hand to assist at every point. There is a choice of two trading accounts and multiple payment methods to choose from.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this Phillip Futures review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers’ terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the Phillip Futures broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.