Tradixa is an offshore online trading broker that is based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. They provide clients with access to trade over 300 trading instruments across different asset classes, including forex, commodities, and CFDs, via the renowned MetaTrader 4 trading platform, a proprietary web-based platform, and a mobile trader that makes trading simple and convenient for traders. The broker provides a vast collection of educational resources.
Tradixa Review Introduction
In this Tradixa review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including Tradixa.
Tradixa Platforms & Tools
The broker provides clients with a variety of sophisticated trading platforms, including:
MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
Used by millions of traders all over the globe, MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is well known for its user-friendly interface. It also has a vast array of built-in trading tools including technical indicators and analytical tools. MT4 is fully customizable and can be improved further by adding customized trading tools to the platform. Tradixa MT4 version is available for download on both Windows and Mac computers.
This is the broker’s proprietary web-based trading platform. It is accessible from any personal computer, as long as the system or device has a web browser. There is no need to download or install any software. This is particularly useful for traders who use different devices or systems in different locations. The Tradixa webTrader interface is simple and user friendly, so it can be used by traders of all skill and experience levels.
Tradixa Mobile Trader
This trading platform is designed for traders who are constantly on the move. It enables trading on any mobile device running on Android or iOS software. The Tradixa Mobile Trader is the mobile version of the proprietary WebTrader and offers to the same features.
The broker also provides traders with a range of useful trading tools, such as Account Management, Trading Signals, Daily Market Reviews, and Traders Trend.
Tradixa Research & Education
Tradixa provides traders with a vast array of educational resources to help traders improve their trading skills and knowledge. The educational materials are the Trading School, FAQs, E-Books, Forex Glossary, Video Tutorials, Seminars, and Webinars.
Tradixa Trading Accounts
Tradixa offers clients six trading account types. Holders of all account types have access to most tools and educational resources. The account types include:
- Basic Account: This is the starter account type with a required minimum deposit of $250. The spreads are marked-up, and the maximum leverage is 1:100.
- Silver Account: This account requires a minimum deposit of $5,000. It has marked-up spreads and a leverage of 1:200. Account management services are available.
- Gold Account: The minimum amount required to open this account type is $15,000. The spreads are marked-up, while the leverage is 1:300. They are also entitled to a session with a personal analyst every month. A financial and risk management plan is available upon request.
- Platinum Account: The minimum amount required to open the broker’s platinum account is $50,000. This account features marked-up spreads and maximum leverage of up to 1:300. All the training and consultation available to the Gold Account holders are also available to this account.
- Diamond Account: The minimum amount needed to open this account type is $100,000. This account has marked-up spreads and maximum leverage of 1:400. Account management services and access to premium events are available to holders of this account type.
- VIP Account: This is the highest account level in Tradixa. A minimum deposit of $250,000 is required to operate this account type. It features low mark-up and maximum leverage of 1:400.
Demo accounts are also available; they are preloaded with $25,000 in virtual currency to enable traders to practice their online trading strategies in a risk-free environment.
Tradixa Account Funding
There are different methods of depositing and withdrawing funds, including bank transfers, credit/debit cards, and e-Wallets. Funds can be sent in USD, GBP, and EUR. The different currency options are beneficial as currency conversion fees do not apply when using an account in your own currency. The transaction fees and processing times may vary with the payment method or provider.
Tradixa Customer Service
Tradixa offers clients the option of contacting customer service representatives for inquiries, complaints, or other reasons on weekdays between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm GMT. The channels available for this include phone, email, Live Chat, or filling the form provided on their website.
Tradixa is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, but they are not regulated by any financial authority.
Tradixa Review Summary
Tradixa is an offshore and unregulated broker that provides offers over 300 trading instruments for online trading via the popular MT4 platform and their proprietary web and mobile trading platforms. The broker offers multiple account types and a vast array of educational resources.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this Tradixa review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the Tradixa broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.