Trend Reversal” naked price action trading EA produces four Trend Lines with “Fractals” (two main and two little) on the chart and trades with Trend Reversal, Trailing Stop Loss and Take Profit. It works with all time frames, major currency pairs, and stocks. In this article, I will be taking a look at how the Trend Reversal expert advisor works. Hopefully, that will help you to decide if this is a trading robot that you would consider using on your trading account.
Trading Trend Reversals with Trend Reversal EA
Trend reversal is a term used in technical analysis to describe a change in the direction of a price trend. In other words, when a price trend that has been moving in one direction for a period of time changes direction and starts moving in the opposite direction, it is considered a trend reversal.
Trading trend reversal involves identifying when a trend is likely to reverse and taking a position in the opposite direction. Traders typically use technical analysis tools such as trend lines, moving averages, and indicators like the Relative Strength Index (RSI) or the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) to identify potential trend reversals. For example, a trader might look for a trend line break or a bearish divergence on the RSI to signal a potential reversal in an uptrend. Once a potential trend reversal is identified, the trader would take a short position (selling the asset) to profit from the expected downward price movement.
The Trend Reversal Expert Advisor tries to save traders the stress of looking for trend reversal signals themselves or employing technical indicators to do manual analysis. It automatically scans the charts for signals and places trades accordingly.
Trend Reversal EA Inputs
- Use_TP_In_Money- Use Take Profit In Money (values:true/false).
- TP_In_Money- Take Profit In Money (values: 10-100).
- Use_TP_In_percent- Use Take Profit In Percent (values:true/false).
- TP_In_Percent- Take Profit In Percent (values: 10-100).
- Exit=Enable Exit strategy (values:true/false).
- tick=If “tick”=false-every tick\If “tick”=true -open prices (values:true/false).
- Lots – Lots size (values: 0.01-1).
- IncreaseFactor -how much to increase lots from total margin if you lose a trade (values: 0.001-0.1).
- Stop_Loss – Stop Loss (values: 30-500).
- MagicNumber – Magic number (values: 1-100000).
- TakeProfit – Take Profit (values: 50-200).
- FastMA – Fast Moving Average (values: 1-20).
- SlowMA – Slow Moving Average (values: 50-200).
- Mom_Sell-Momentum_Sell trigger(values: 0.1-5).
- Mom_Buy-Momentum_Buy trigger(values: 0.1-5).
- UseEquityStop – (values: true).
- TotalEquityRisk- (values: 0.01-5).
- FractalNum= Number Of High And Low(values: 1-10).
- USETRAILINGSTOP-If use trailing stop (values:true/false).
- WHENTOTRAIL-When to trail (values: 40-100).
- TRAILAMOUNT-Trail amount (values: 40-100).
- Distance From Candle -Distance From Candle (values: 1-100).
- USECANDELTRAIL=If use candle trailing stop (values:true/false).
- X=2-number of candles (values: 1-100).
- Enable “Break Even” -(values:true/false).
- When move “Break Even”- (values: 5-30).
- How much pips move- “Break Even” (values:5-30).
Trend Reversal trading robot could be a beneficial forex expert advisor for traders of all levels of experience. However, it is important to note that past performance does not guarantee good future results. Therefore, the users of this trading robot may want to ensure that they test the EA on a demo account first using the free demo version before proceeding to purchase the robot and apply it on their real accounts.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.