Uptos is an ECN trading broker that offers over 10,000 financial instruments across different asset classes, including forex, metals, futures, shares, indices, and CFDs, for trading via the MetaTrader 5 platform. The broker was launched in 2019 and operates from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, providing traders with access to a range of useful trading features. There are multiple account options with a leverage of up to 1:400 and a required minimum deposit of $250.
Uptos Review Introduction
In this Uptos review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support, and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including Uptos.
Uptos Platforms & Tools
The 10,000+ financial instruments offered by the broker can be traded online using one of the industry’s most advanced trading platforms: the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. Uptos provides the MT5 trading platform as a desktop application for Windows and Mac computers; a WebTrader that can run directly on most modern web browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge; and an installable mobile app that is designed for Android and iOS devices. The MT5 trading platform has an intuitive and user-friendly interface whilst offering advanced trading functions. It also comes with superior tools for technical and fundamental analysis and supports automated trading using trading robots and copying signals.
Uptos Research & Education
The broker provides clients with some free training tools and market analysis, and there is also a frequently asked questions section on the broker’s website that gives instant answers to the most common questions that clients may have.
Uptos Trading Accounts
The following are the available trading account options at Uptos:
- Student Account: This account type has an initial balance requirement of $250 and offers 24/7 mobile trading with a minimum trade size of 0.01 lots on the MT5 platform.
- Starter Account: It allows traders to use the swap-free Islamic accounts, in addition to a 24/7 mobile trading with a minimum trade size of 0.01 lots on the MT5 platform. It requires an initial balance of $2,500 to begin trading.
- Premium Account: With an initial deposit of $10,000, the Premium Account offers 24-hour mobile trading with a minimum lot size of 0.01 lots on the MetaTrader 5 trading platform, and it gives traders access to the swap-free Islamic account along with an account manager.
- Advanced Account: In addition to all the basic features offered by Uptos trading accounts, the Advanced Account provides daily analysis and an account manager whilst requiring a minimum deposit of $25,000.
- PRO Account: The Pro Account has a required minimum deposit of $50,000 whilst offering 24-hour mobile trading with a minimum lot size of 0.01 lots on the MetaTrader 5 trading platform, along with a range of exclusive features.
- VIP Account: The VIP Account is specifically designed for the more advanced and sophisticated traders who are willing to invest and trade with higher amounts. It has an initial deposit requirement of $100,000 and offers unique and exclusive trading conditions.
Uptos Account Funding
Traders can deposit and withdraw funds to and from their trading accounts using any of the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards — such as Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro
- Standard Payment Processors — including American Express, Discover, and more
The accounts are denominated in USD, EUR, GBP, and AUD. The transaction fees, limits, and processing time may vary, depending on the payment method.
Uptos Customer Service
The broker provides clients with a dedicated customer service team that is available 24/5 and can be reached via telephone, email, and online live chat. The broker is also available on relevant social media handles, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Uptos Limited is registered and operates as a financial investment company under the laws of St. Vincent and the Grenadines with operating number 25826BC2020.
Uptos Review Summary
Uptos is an online trading broker that operates from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. They provide their clients with the sophisticated MetaTrader 5 trading platform for trading over 10,000 financial instruments. The broker offers traders a range of trading conditions, multiple account options, and a selection of educational materials. However, they are not strictly regulated.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this Uptos review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers’ terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the Uptos broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.