The Winner FX Pro EA is an automated Metatrader 4 trading robot that uses a combination of Moving Average (MA) crossovers and the ZigZag indicator to identify trends and determine trade entries and exits points.
In this article, we will provide an in-depth review of the Winner FX Pro EA, highlighting its features, strengths, weaknesses, and overall performance. By the end of this review, readers will have a comprehensive understanding of the Winner FX Pro EA and be able to make an informed decision on whether or not to use it in their trading activities.
Winner FX Pro EA Strategy
The Winner FX Pro EA is an automated trading robot that utilizes a combination of moving average (MA) crossovers and a ZigZag indicator to identify trends and determine trade entries and exits. The MA crossover determines the trend direction, while the ZigZag indicator helps to filter out false signals and find optimal entry points. The EA operates on the MetaTrader 4 platform, and it’s designed to trade 24/5, which means it can take advantage of trading opportunities that may arise outside of regular trading hours.
The Winner FX Pro EA uses pending orders to buy or sell a currency pair at a pre-determined price level. This opens a trade only when the market price reaches the desired level. This allows the EA to avoid entering a trade when the price is moving against the expected direction.
Additionally, the EA uses averaging as a technique to open additional positions at different price levels to reduce the overall entry price of a trade. The idea behind averaging is to reduce the impact of market fluctuations on the trade by spreading the entry price across multiple levels.
The EA has several built-in risk management features, including the use of stop loss, trailing stop, and risk percentage settings. These features help to minimize losses by limiting the amount of capital at risk per trade. Traders can also adjust the lot size and risk percentage settings to control the amount of capital allocated to each trade.
One weakness of the Winner FX Pro EA is that it uses the ZigZag indicator which is lagging indicator, which means that it may not provide timely signals to enter or exit a trade. As a result, relying solely on the ZigZag indicator may lead to missed opportunities or false signals, which could result in losses. By using pending orders and averaging techniques, the EA is able to manage its risk and minimize potential losses. However, it is important to note that these techniques are not foolproof and may not work in all market conditions. Traders should always exercise caution and use proper risk management techniques when trading with the EA.
Winner FX Pro EA Features
- Utilizes Moving Average (MA) crossover and ZigZag indicator to identify trends and determine trade entries and exits
- Designed to trade 24/7 on the Metatrader 4 platform to take advantage of trading opportunities that may arise outside of regular trading hours
- Uses pending orders to buy or sell at pre-determined price levels, which helps to avoid entering a trade when the price is moving against the expected direction
- Implements averaging as a technique to open additional positions at different price levels to reduce the overall entry price of a trade and spread the entry price across multiple levels
- Includes built-in risk management features such as stop loss, trailing stop, and risk percentage settings to limit the amount of capital at risk per trade
- Traders can adjust lot size and risk percentage settings to control the amount of capital allocated to each trade
Winner FX Pro EA Settings
- Lots – Lot size for each trade
- Take Profit – Take Profit in pips
- Stop Loss – Stop Loss in pips
- Slippage – Maximum deviation from the requested price
- OpenOnNewCandle – Open trades only on new candle
- Pip Set – Minimum distance from the price to open a trade
- PendingOrders – Use pending orders to enter trades
- Averaging – Enable averaging function
- Averaging Step – Distance between the additional averaging positions
- Trailing Stop – Enable trailing stop function
- MM – Enable money management function
- Risk – Risk percentage per trade
- UseZigZag – Enable/disable the use of ZigZag indicator
- ExtDepth – ZigZag indicator depth setting
- ExtDeviation – ZigZag indicator deviation setting
- ExtBackstep – ZigZag indicator backstep setting
- UsellNWMARROWS – Use Sell/Buy arrows signal logic
- FasterMA – Fast Moving Average setting
- SlowerMA – Slow Moving Average setting
- Faster/Slower Mode Option – Option to choose between different Moving Average types
- 0-sma, 1-ema, 2-smma, 3-lwma – Moving Average types to choose from
- Your Alert Options – Option to set custom alerts
- Your Alert – Custom alert sound file
- TradingTime – Set trading hours
- StartTime Hour – Trading start hour
- StartTime_Minute – Trading start minute
- EndTime Hour – Trading end hour
- EndTime_Minute – Trading end minute
Winner FX Pro EA Summary
Winner FX Pro EA is an automated trading robot that uses Moving Average crossover and ZigZag indicator to identify trends and determine trade entries and exits. It operates on the Metatrader 4 platform and uses pending orders and averaging techniques to minimize losses.
The EA has built-in risk management features, including stop loss, trailing stop, and risk percentage settings. Demo testing the EA and applying good risk management settings is important. It is recommended that traders test the EA on a demo account before using it on a live account.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.