Admirals is a regulated and award-winning broker that provides its clients with a vast selection of trading instruments on advanced trading platforms with tight spreads, fast execution, flexible account types, and several funding options.
The broker has been offering impeccable brokerage services since they began operation in 2001 from Estonia, previously known as Admiral Markets. And since then, it has succeeded in securing multiple top-tier regulation licences such as FCA, CySEC, AFSL, and JSC. No wonder they have numerous awards to their name.
Admirals offers over 8000 trading products from popular asset classes such as forex, CFDs, cryptocurrencies, commodities, indices, stocks, ETFs, and bonds.
Admirals provides their clients with multiple versions of the reliable and world-famous MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. There are web terminals that can run on any modern browser, installable desktop applications for Windows and Mac computers, and mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
MetaTrader 4 is the most widely used trading platform among Forex brokers, as well as the most widely used software among Forex traders. When compared to other trading platforms, MetaTrader 4 excels in several areas. MetaTrader 4’s key benefit is its dependability and stability.
MT4 has been in use for almost a decade with hundreds of thousands of users, unlike many other platforms that have been operating for a few years with a restricted number of traders and trading volumes. As a result of this, the platform has been tested and developed over many years, and it is quite rare to discover a flaw in it currently.
Here are the salient features of MT4:
- When you use an MT4 Windows edition, you have access to a plethora of technical indicators and tools for sophisticated analysis.
- The number of order types offered is one of the most important factors for traders. While many competing platforms just provide a standard market order, MT4 allows you to be considerably more versatile in your trading by providing Pending Order Types.
- MT4 is fairly straightforward and simple to use, in addition to its enormous versatility in terms of order types and sophisticated technical analysis. It is quite convenient to take trades using the 1-Click-Trading tool, especially if you are a scalper.
- MT4 is an excellent tool for manual trading, but it also excels at automating your trading approach. EAs, also known as Expert Advisors, are used in MetaTrader and are written in the MQL programming language. This implies that a trader may either construct his own trading robot to automate a trading strategy or create a new custom indication to enhance the reach of current indicators.
MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
MetaTrader 5 is the world’s most popular multi-asset trading platform, with traders and investors from all over the world using it to trade Forex, CFDs, exchange-traded instruments, and futures. The platform includes extensive charting and trading capabilities, as well as automated trading alternatives.
Here are the salient features of MT5:
- Thousands of markets
- Level II pricing
- Trading robots
- VPS support
- Easy to use
- Superior charting
- Free market data and news
- Education market
StereoTrader is a MetaTrader trading panel that has unique features that allow for smoother, more regulated trades. With rapid and sophisticated automation, it will optimise your entrances and exits. Place strategic, stealth, or other advanced order types, employ enhanced one-click and historical trading, and many more alternatives to improve your trading efficiency.
StereoTrader is a multi-functional application and provides you with the tools you need to properly apply your strategy and reach the maximum degree of accuracy, regardless of your trading style. Use numerous trading methods on multiple charts inside one instrument and one account at the same time. Each chart displays simply the orders and data associated with the underlying strategy. This is the pinnacle of modern trading control and automation. You’ll notice a change in how much deeper your trading efficiency grows.
The Admirals Trading App
The Admirals App is easy to use and secure. It provides you with rapid and simple access to a wide range of products, including CFDs on Forex currency pairs, equities, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and ETFs.
Admirals developed the stock trading app fully in-house, with a user-friendly design that allows you to trade on your mobile device at any time and from any location. Here are the salient features of the Admiral Trading App:
- Real-time trading
- Trade the world’s most popular instruments
- Convenient Demo or Live Trading modes
- Monitor your account and market quotes
- Manage and protect your open positions
The broker also provides clients with several helpful tools. One of them is VPS hosting to facilitate automated trading. Let’s talk about VPS hosting.
Virtual Private Server (VPS)
A VPS gives you access to a fully functional Windows environment from any device. Run Windows on any device of your choice, giving you simple and quick access to the most recent versions of MetaTrader 4 and 5 at any time and from any location! Admirals offers you a Virtual Private Server or VPS, so you may use the most powerful trading platform from anywhere, at any time, and on any device!
- MetaTrader 4 & 5 Supreme Edition may be used on any device and at any time.
- Use all MetaTrader 4 and 5 functionality around the clock, including your own EAs and indicators.
- High latency might cost you money. With this VPS service, you may trade in as little as a few milliseconds.
- Make use of the enterprise-level security datacenters and backup power that are already in place.
- Free monthly renewable access to the Virtual Private Server service! Terms and conditions apply.
- Connect and enjoy the cutting-edge turnkey VPS that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Trading Central provides fully automatic and programmable sophisticated technical analysis on any market of your choice. It employs award-winning pattern recognition, which can be used to analyse markets across numerous time periods and instruments, assisting in the identification of prospective trade opportunities.
Here are the features of Trading Central:
Forex Featured Ideas™
- 30+ FX pairs
- High Conviction Multi-Signal Ideas
- Educational Commentary
- Custom Settings
- Live Charts and Real-Time Tracking
- Responsive and Touch-Friendly Design
- Available in MT Supreme Edition
- Available in MT Supreme Edition
A calendar of economic events assists traders in keeping track of key financial developments that may impact the underlying economy and cause price changes. Because all types of traders pay close attention to world happenings, economic calendars are an important instrument in their fundamental armoury.
Market Heat Map
You may watch price fluctuations and daily trade intelligence with “market radar.” View the most significant market swings on both the up and down sides. Keep up to date on long and short trading possibilities, daily trends, volatility, and other important indicators. This flagship Trade.MT4 account is used to pull all data in real-time.
Sentiment widgets show you the relationship between other traders’ long and short positions. They are the primary “bull and bear” signs that traders use to get insight into the market sentiment.
Weekly Trading Podcasts
Every Monday, fresh podcasts will be available, covering economic news and events from the previous and next weeks, as well as market analysis and trading methods.
Admirals provides traders with a vast range of educational and research materials and programs, including trading videos, tutorials, trading glossaries, articles, seminars, eBooks, and webinars. Admirals also have a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) section where they have answered the most common questions about their trading services.
Forex & CFD Webinars
These informative Forex trading and CFD seminars are conducted by expert financial traders that will guide you from your first steps as a trader to honing your professional abilities.
Find out the answers to commonly asked questions regarding services and financial trading.
This section provides you with info about the most frequently used trading terminologies.
Admirals’ education area has a large selection of Forex & CFD articles that are useful for traders of all skill levels. Forex and CFD lessons with trading tips, psychological techniques, currency market analysis strategies, and much more from a wide range of topics that span the whole subject of financial trading. These trading guides include:
- 20-day course (Zero to Hero)
- Articles & Tutorials
- eBook (Blockchain Basics)
- Forex 101 (The Forex and CFD Trading Course)
This section contains multiple and unique educational and research resources that help traders stay updated and make the most informed trading decisions.
Follow along and utilise market news to help you make smart financial decisions. Learn about rumours of a merger that might cause share values to rise, as well as changes in central bank policies that could affect exchange rates. You can find these useful subsections in market updates:
- Technical Analysis
- Trading News
- Global Market Updates
Admirals is a regulated and award-winning broker that provides a vast selection of trading instruments on advanced trading platforms with tight spreads, flexible accounts, multiple funding options, and fast trade execution speeds.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.