Since starting in Russia in 1998, Alpari has grown to become a broker with a global appeal currently catering to over 2 million traders across the world. Headquartered in Mauritius, the broker has representation in Malaysia, Nigeria, China, and others. It offers Forex and CFD instruments and is renowned for competitive spreads, high-speed execution, and innovative trading technology solutions. This is perhaps why Alpari has bagged different international awards including the 2010 European Excellence Awards and the 2011-2012 Forex Expo Awards. Alpari partners with athletes, sports tournaments and professionals and engages in numerous charity work around the world.
Alpari Review Introduction
In this Alpari review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including Alpari.
Alpari Platforms & Tools
Alpari provides its clients with the widely acclaimed MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms for quality trading experience. These platforms are flexible and user-friendly and are available in desktop applications (for Windows and MAC), mobile applications (for iOS and Android devices) and web terminals, offering advanced charting and automation tools.
There are other tools that the broker makes available to their traders, and some of them include:
- PAMM Accounts: for traders to invest funds with highly-rated money managers. Investors can monitor the activities of their accounts and opt-out whenever.
- Currency Converter: gives clients an idea of what their investments are worth in their local currencies.
- Forex Economic Calendar: for monitoring the scheduled economic news from around the world.
- Alpari CopyTrade: a social trading tool for copying the trades of experienced traders.
- Autochartist: for easy technical analysis
Alpari Research & Education
Alpari has articles on its website on the basics of forex trading, trading strategies, and trader psychology that both new and experienced traders may learn from. Apart from that, there are no structured lessons, tutorial videos, or trading glossary.
Alpari Trading Account
Alpari has several accounts, grouped into ECN or standard accounts, which are suitable for different traders. The following are the trading accounts that are currently available on Alpari:
- Micro Account: for beginners or traders who do not want to make big financial commitments. The minimum deposit is $5, maximum leverage is 1:400 and spread starts from 1.7 pips. However, this account is exclusive to the MT4 platform.
- Standard Account: for more experienced and active traders. The maximum leverage is 1:1000 while the minimum deposit is $100. This account is also exclusive to the MT4 platform.
- ECN Account: for ECN type of order execution. The minimum deposit is $500, with a commission of $1.5/lot per trade and spreads from 0.4 pips
- Pro MT4 Account: for professional traders. The minimum initial deposit is $25,000, and the spreads start from 0.4 pips without commission.
Alpari Account Funding
Alpari has a wide range of payment methods for easy funding and withdrawals. Besides bank wire transfers, credit cards, and online payment processors, Alpari’s clients can make Crypto payments and local transfers depending on the trader’s location. However, different charges apply to various payment methods.
Alpari Customer Service
Alpari provides customer support through various channels including email, chats, and telephone. The support team is available 24/5 on Facebook, Telegram, Viber, and Twitter. The team provides support in more than 30 languages to ensure hitch-free trading.
Alpari is regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the Republic of Mauritius and the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Alpari Review Summary
Alpari is a regulated broker that provides its clients with Forex and CFD trading on MT4 and MT5 platforms. It has different trading accounts for the trader’s unique needs and permits funding via several various payment methods.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this Alpari review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the Alpari broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.