The Asmani Pro EA is a forex robot that utilizes an advanced algorithm to analyze market data and generate trading signals for traders. It uses a combination of technical indicators such as the Relative Strength Index (RSI), Moving Average (MA), and Bollinger Bands,to identify potential trading opportunities that align with its unique trading strategy.
In this comprehensive review, we will take an in-depth look at the features, advantages, and disadvantages of the Asmani Pro EA. By examining the EA’s capabilities and performance, traders can make an informed decision about whether the Asmani Pro EA is the right tool to incorporate into their trading strategy.
Asmani Pro EA Strategy
The Asmani EA is a trading algorithm designed to identify trading opportunities in the forex market. The algorithm operates on the M15 timeframe, and it uses three indicators—RSI, MA, and Bollinger Bands—to determine when the market is in an overbought or oversold position. When the market reaches any of these positions, the algorithm waits for a clear reversal of the trend before opening a trade.
The robot is designed to work on the M15 timeframe with the EURUSD and EURJPY currency pairs. If the market goes in the wrong direction after opening the first trade, the Asmani EA uses a martingale strategy to open a second trade. Martingale is a trading strategy that involves increasing the position size after a losing trade in an attempt to recover the losses.
The Asmani EA waits for another reversal of the trend before opening the second trade, which is taken at a larger position size than the first trade. This approach increases the potential profit if the market moves in the desired direction, but it also increases the risk of a large loss if the market continues to move against the trade.
The Asmani Pro EA developer recommends a minimum deposit of $1000, though it is essential that traders never risk more than they can afford to lose. As with any trading system, proper risk management is crucial when utilizing automated trading software. To mitigate risks, traders can test the EA’s performance using a demo account before committing real funds. This approach enables traders to evaluate the EA’s capabilities and its suitability for their specific trading needs without risking any capital.
Asmani Pro EA Features
- Trading strategy: The EA uses three technical indicators – RSI, MA, and Bollinger Bands – to identify overbought and oversold conditions in the market.
- Trade entry: The EA waits for a clear reversal of the trend before opening a trade.
- Trade management: The EA uses a martingale strategy to manage losing trades. This involves increasing the position size after a losing trade in an attempt to recover losses.
- Second trade entry: If the market goes in the wrong direction after opening the first trade, the EA waits for another reversal of the trend before opening a second trade.
- Automated Trading: Asmani Pro EA can automate trading, allowing traders to place orders, manage risk, and execute trades without the need for manual intervention.
- M15 Timeframe: Asmani Pro EA is built to work exclusively on the M15 timeframe.
- Currency Pair Support: Asmani Pro EA is designed to work with two currency pairs: EURUSD and EURJPY.
- Risk Management: Asmani Pro EA can manage risk by setting stop-loss and take-profit levels and by utilizing trailing stops.
Asmani Pro EA Settings
- Magic Number- is a unique identifier that the EA uses to differentiate its trades from other trades in the same account. This helps to manage multiple trades and track performance.
- Auto Lots- is a setting that allows the EA to automatically determine the lot size for each trade based on the account balance and risk tolerance.
- Lot Multiplier- is a setting that determines the position size of the second trade in the martingale strategy. It is usually set to a value greater than 1 to increase the position size and potential profits.
- Reduce Profit Size- is a setting that allows the EA to reduce the take profit level if the market conditions change. This can help to secure profits and avoid losses.
- Add Spread In Profit- is a setting that allows the EA to add the spread to the take profit level. This helps to ensure that the trade is closed at a profit, even after accounting for the spread.
- Add Swap Percentage In Profit- is a setting that allows the EA to add the swap cost to the take profit level. This helps to ensure that the trade is closed at a profit, even after accounting for the swap cost.
- Buy Order and Sell Order- are settings that determine the direction of the trades taken by the EA. Buy Order opens a long trade, while Sell Order opens a short trade.
Asmani Pro EA Summary
Overall, the Asmani EA is a trading algorithm that uses technical indicators to identify trading opportunities. It also uses a martingale strategy to manage losing trades. Demo testing the Asmani Pro EA and applying good risk management settings are important steps for traders to take before using the software for live trading.
By testing the EA in a simulated environment, traders can evaluate its performance and determine whether it is suitable for their trading strategy. Additionally, applying good risk management settings, such as setting stop loss and take profit levels, can help to limit potential losses and maximize potential profits.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.