The EA Black Dragon trading robot automatically trades the EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs. The system employs a special set of trading rules and indicators to place trades and manage open positions. Any broker that provides the MetaTrader 4 platform can use the EA.
This guide explains how the EA Black Dragon works in live markets, including its MT4 settings.
EA Black Dragon Strategy
It is simple to set up and operate the Black Dragon EA. There is no prerequisite education or expertise needed. Install the EA on MT4, then apply it on any EUR/USD or GBPUSD chart. The preset configuration is ideal for the EURUSD pair and is functional right out of the box. You can also change the settings to suit your unique trading strategy or preferences.
The EA automatically executes trades according to internal reasoning and rules. Additionally, it controls all trade-related factors, such as entry, exit, stop-loss, and take-profit amounts. The MT4 platform allows you to track the status of your transactions in real-time.
EA Black Dragon Features
- Automatically trades EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs.
- Determines entry, SL, and TP levels.
- Works on all timeframes.
- Offers customizable settings.
- Users can preset its market monitoring hours.
- Applies risk management parameters.
- Allows modification of open trade positions.
- The minimum trading lot is 0.01.
EA Black Dragon Settings
- New Cycle – Enable/disable the new cycle feature.
- Trade Buy – Activate/deactivate buy entries.
- Trade Sell – Activate/deactivate sell entries.
- Manage Manual Orders: – Enable/disable managing manual orders.
- Initial Lot – Minimum trading lot.
- Lot Multiplier – Maximum additional lots allowed based on the current open position.
- Autolot – Enable/disable automatic adjustment of trading lots.
- Autolot Size – Maximum auto lot size.
- Max Lot – Maximum trading lot.
- Max Buy Orders – Maximum buy order limit.
- Max Sell Orders – Maximum sell order limit.
- Take Profit Points – Default take profit points.
- Option Take Profit – Choose between live and closed bars for executing take profit or trade-exit.
- Stop Loss, Points – Set the stop loss limit.
- Option Stop Loss – Set stop loss on live or closed bars.
- Trial Start, Points – Set trial starting points.
- Trial Distance Points – Adjust the trial distance points.
- Close from Reverse Signal – Enable/disable trade-exit on reverse signals.
- Max Spread – Maximum spread allowed for executing orders.
- Start Hour – Set the starting hour for the EA.
- End Hour: Set the ending hour of the EA.
EA Black Dragon Summary
The EA Black Dragon can be ideal if you’re searching for a strong and adaptable forex EA. Thanks to its many features and options, you can adjust this expert advisor to fit your trading requirements and style. Since the EA weighs more on short-term signals, make sure the broker you’re trading with offers a tight spread, like IC Markets. Besides, lower commissions and swap fees can help you minimize extended costs resulting from high-frequency trading.
EA Black Dragon’s ability to be completely automated, which allows you to set it up for trading on your behalf, is one of its best features. Additionally, it has a built-in risk management system for safeguarding your investment.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.