Table of Contents
Financial Intermarket Brokerage Online (FIBO) Group is a global forex and CFD broker founded in 1998 with its headquarters in Cyprus. They offer competitive trading conditions and a range of online trading services with tight spreads starting from 0 pips and low commissions. The broker offers forex, metals, indices, cryptocurrency, and commodities for trading on the MT4, MT5, and cTrader platforms.
They have won multiple industry awards, including the Best Standard Forex, Best Forex Broker in Europe, and Best PAMM Service Broker Awards, all at the Moscow Financial Expo awards in 2016.
FIBO Group Platforms & Tools
FIBO Group provides clients with the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, which are two very popular trading platforms used by millions of traders around the world. MT4 and MT5 are very similar and are user-friendly and fully customizable. They are available as web trading terminals, desktop applications for Windows and Mac computers, and mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
The broker also provides the cTrader, a platform developed in 2010 by Spotware system Ltd. It is available as a web platform, desktop application, and mobile trading apps. Clients are also offered access to various trading tools, such as cTrader Mirror, PAMM Accounts, Assets Management, Markets Sentiment, Market Analysis, Economic Calendar, and Trading Signals.
FIBO Group Research & Education
The FIBO Group’s website has a searchable glossary of over 230 trading-related terminologies and their meanings. Aside from the glossary, there are no other educational materials.
FIBO Group Trading Accounts
FIBO Group offers various types of accounts to suit clients’ capital, experience, and preferences. The following account types are available:
- MT4 Cent: No minimum deposit is required, and the spreads start from 0.6 pips. The maximum leverage is 1:1000.
- MT4 Fixed: The minimum opening balance is $50, while the maximum leverage is 1:200. Spreads start from 2 pips and the stop out level is at 20%.
- MT4 NDD: This account offers the NDD execution model. The minimum balance is $50, and the spread starts from 0.0 pips. The maximum leverage is 1:400.
- MT4 NDD No Commission: The minimum deposit is $50, and the minimum spread is 0.8 pips.
- cTrader NDD: The execution type used is the NDD. The minimum deposit is $50, while the spread starts from 0 pips.
- MT5 NDD: The minimum deposit is $1,000, and NDD execution type is used in fulfilling clients’ orders. The maximum leverage is 1:400, and the spread starts from 0 pips.
Demo accounts are available on all three platforms.
FIBO Group Account Funding
FIBO Group provide their clients with the following payment options, namely;
- Wire Transfer
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Regular Pay
- Raido Spare
- WebMoney, Skrill, CashU, FasaPay, EcoPayz, and Perfect Money
Transaction fees and the processing time depend on the payment method used.
FIBO Group Customer Service
The customer support team is available from Monday to Friday, and they can be reached via online instant web chat, email, phone, and fax. A frequently asked questions (FAQs) section is available on the website.
FIBO Group Regulation
FIBO Group Holdings Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with the license no: 118/10. The FIBO Group Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the British Virgin Islands (FSC BVI). The registration number is SIBA/L/13/1063, and they are the arm that controls the international website: www.fibogroup.com
FIBO Group Review Summary
FIBO Group is an established online broker in the retail forex and CFD trading industry. They are regulated by CySEC and FSC BVI. They offer flexible and innovative trading platforms like MT4, MT5, and cTrader. The broker also has multiple account types and over 12 payment methods.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.