Table of Contents
Grand Capital is an online broker that offers traders over 330 trading instruments across multiple asset classes including Forex, indices, stocks, shares, energies, cryptocurrency, and metals. The broker was founded in 2006 in Russia, but they now have offices in over 40 locations across the globe.
They provide their traders with the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, as well as their own proprietary WebTrader platform. The broker has won some industry awards including the ‘Best Forex Broker in China’ and the ‘ Stability on the Forex Market’ cup by Master Forex-V Academy in 2014.
Grand Capital Platforms & Tools
The broker provides their clients with the MetaTrader 4 platform — a renowned trading software known for its superior capabilities, including complex charting, speed, stability, extensibility, and more. They also provide the MetaTrader 5 platform, which, in addition to being very similar to the MT4 platform, has extended capabilities and features. Both the MT4 and MT5 platforms are available as desktop applications for windows and MAC OS and as a mobile app for Android and iOS mobile devices. The mobile apps can be downloaded from relevant app stores.
Grand Capital also provide their traders with the WebTrader Pro. It is their own proprietary web trading platform. WebTrader Pro runs on modern web browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge. There is also the Grand Capital Binary — a mobile app provided by the broker for trading binary options on android devices on the go. It has up to 42 trading instruments and can be downloaded from Google Playstore.
The broker also provides clients with additional trading tools, including Portfolio, RAMM, Economic Calendar, Trader’s Calculator, Analytics, and more.
Grand Capital Research & Education
The broker’s website does not have any educational resource at the moment.
Grand Capital Trading Accounts
Grand Capital offers their clients a selection of multiple account types based on their preferences, and they include:
- Micro Account: This account is for new traders. The minimum deposit required to open this type of account is $10, while spreads start from 1.0 pip.
- Crypto Account: It trades up to 32 cryptocurrency pairs. The required minimum deposit is $100, and the maximum leverage is 1:3.
- MT5 Account: This account trades over 300 instruments on the MT5 platform. The minimum deposit required to trade is $100, and the spreads start from 0.4 pips while the maximum leverage is 1:100.
- Standard Account: This Account trades all available instruments; it requires a minimum deposit of $100, and the spreads start from 1 pip while leverage is up to 1:500.
- ECN Prime: This has a minimum of $500. The spreads start from 0.4 pips, and there is maximum leverage of 1:100.
- VIP Account: This account is for VIP clients. Deposit and withdrawal fees are waived and clients have credits up to $10,000.
- Demo Account: This allows traders to practice trading strategies on different platforms with virtual funds. They are available in Standard, ECN, and MT5 Accounts.
Grand Capital Account Funding
The broker accepts the following payment options: bank transfers, local transfer, debit/credit cards, electronic payments, and cryptocurrency. However, the transaction processing time and the commission fees vary depending on the payment method.
Grand Capital Customer Service
The client service department works from 9 am to 9 pm, Monday to Friday whereas the technical department works 24 hours. They can be reached via instant web, email, and on phone.
Grand Capital Regulation
The Grand Capital Ltd is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with the registration number: 24598 IBC 2018 and in Seychelles with the registration number: 036048. There is no regulatory information on the broker’s website yet.
Grand Capital Review Summary
Grand Capital is a multiple award-winning online broker that offers forex and CFD trading via the MetaTrader and the WebTrader Pro platforms. The broker offers multiple account types and payment options.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.