Since 2006, Just2Trade, an international online broker, has been providing online brokerage services to over 155,000 clients from 130 countries across the globe. The broker gives clients access to trade a range of trading instruments across multiple asset classes including forex, cryptocurrency, commodities, stocks, shares, indices, metals, energies, options, bonds, and futures. The broker offers direct access to the markets with competitive commissions, reliable execution, and maximum liquidity from their liquidity providers (LPs).
Just2Trade Review Introduction
In this Just2Trade review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including Just2Trade.
Just2Trade Platforms & Tools
Just2Trade has a variety of flexible and powerful trading platforms suitable for all types of traders, and they include:
- MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform — MT4 and MT5 were developed by Metaquotes, and they are widely known for its user-friendly interface and implemented trading tools. It is freely available on desktop (Windows and Mac) computers, mobile (iPhone/iPad/Android/Tablet), and web trading terminals. The mobile and web platforms are useful for those who wish to trade while on the go, from anywhere in the world at any time.
- CQG Trading Platform — The CQG Trading Platform has been running for over 35 years and provides traders with direct access to over 40 exchanges and a wide range of trading instruments. CQG is available as various high-end terminals including CQG integrated clients, CQG spreads, CQG QTrader, CQG Trader, and CQG Desktop.
- ROX Trading Platform — This is a sophisticated electronic order management system with instant routing to exchanges, ECNs, Market makers, and MTFs worldwide. It is efficient, reliable, and easy-to-use. Its speed, simplicity, and record-keeping abilities give traders a performance edge in the marketplace.
- . FIX API — This provides a direct connection to institutional liquidity providers with lower latency and improved fill rates.
Just2trade also provides clients with some standalone trading tools, such as Trading Central, PAMM Accounts, Market Research & Analysis, Asset Management, Robo-Advisor, and more.
Just2Trade Research & Education
The broker provides clients with a good selection of research and educational resources on their website, such as Market News, Economic Calendar, Market Research, Forex Daily, Forex Weekly, World Market News, and Trading Ideas.
Just2Trade Trading Accounts
Just2Trade offers a choice of four account types:
- Forex Demo Account
- Forex & CFD
- Forex ECN
- MT5 Global
The minimum required deposit range from $100 for the forex & CFD account to $200 for other account types. All account allows traders to choose their preferred amount of leverage (up to 1:500 for professional clients only) and gives access to all markets.
Just2Trade Account Funding
Just2Trade has a variety of over 20 convenient methods for depositing and withdrawing funds from your trading account. This includes bank wire transfer, credit/debit card, and online payment systems, such as Neteller and Skrill. Some methods may not be available to specific countries, whereas the transaction limits, fees, and processing time may vary with the payment method used.
Just2Trade Customer Service
Just2Trade offers 24/7 professional customer support via online chat, telephone, and email.
Just2Trade Online Ltd is authorized and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number: 281/15 issued on 25/09/2015.
Just2Trade Review Summary
Just2Trade is an experienced broker with a wide range of products, accounts, and trading platforms. They provide clients with a good number of useful tools and offer competitive trading conditions and fees.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this Just2Trade review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the Just2Trade broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Multiple flexible trading platforms
- Useful trading tools such as Trading Central, PAMM Accounts, Asset Management, and Robo-Advisors
- A good selection of research and educational materials
- Multiple Trading instruments across different asset classes