Established in 2012, MTrading is an online broker that offers traders a modest selection of trading instruments across different asset classes such as forex, stocks, cryptocurrency, metals, energies, CFDs, and more. The broker provides clients with the popular MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform, educational materials, market news, and analysis, as well as competitive trading conditions that are flexible to suit a diverse global client base.
MTrading Review Introduction
In this MTrading review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including MTrading.
MTrading Platforms & Tools
MTrading provides clients with the MetaTrader 4 platform; it is an award-winning trading platform, designed for trading and analyzing financial markets primarily for forex and CFD trading. It provides traders with enhanced trading tools, fast, secure and reliable trading. The MTrading MT4 platform is available in different terminals, including:
- MetaTrader 4 Desktop — this is the standard MT4 trading terminal that runs on Windows and Mac computers.
- MetaTrader 4 Multi-terminal — this lets traders place market and pending orders, view live market prices, and monitor all account balances and equity in real-time.
- MetaTrader 4 Supreme Edition — It provides traders with powerful plug-ins for flawless forex trading; it comes with the following features:
- Mini Terminal — this is used to quickly open and easily manage forex trades.
- Trade Terminal — it combines Mini Terminal features and other functionalities for smooth trade management.
- Tick Chart Trader — this is used for a simplified chart tracking.
- Indicator solutions
- Mini Chart.
- MetaTrader 4 WebTrader — this gives you access to trading via most modern web browsers, without the need to download or install additional software.
- MTrading Mobile Trading App — this provides a compact trading solution to those who need to manage their accounts and trades while on the go.
MTrading Research & Education
The Broker provides clients with some useful free educational materials for both experienced and beginner traders. They include Webinars, Financial seminars, Articles & Tutorials, News & Analytics, and more.
MTrading Trading Accounts
MTrading offer different account types including:
- Premium: It offers 100 trading instruments and requires a minimum deposit of $100. The spreads start from 1pip, while the maximum leverage is 1:1000.
- Pro: This account has 20 trading instruments, and it requires $500 as the least deposit. The spreads start from 0 pips, whereas the leverage is 1:1000.
MTrading Account Funding
MTrading offers a variety of electronic payment systems, bank cards, and wire transfer as account funding and withdrawal options. The transaction fees, limits, and processing time depend on the payment method.
MTrading Customer Service
The broker offers a customer support team that is polite and prompt in response. They can be reached via online chat, telephone, and email.
MTrading (ServiceComsvg Ltd) is incorporated under registered number 24275 IBC 2017 by the Registrar of International Business Companies, which is registered with the Financial Services Authority of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The broker also states that they are a member of the Financial Commission, an international organization that resolves disputes within the industry.
MTrading Review Summary
MTrading is an unregulated online broker that offers a decent selection of trading instruments and user-friendly platforms. The broker provides clients with a good range of educational materials, market analysis, and convenient funding options.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this MTrading review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the MTrading broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.