The Quantum F3 EA is an expert advisor that offers a range of customizable settings and is optimized to work on a variety of asset classes, including currency pairs, commodities, cryptocurrencies, stocks, and indices. The EA aims to take advantage of price volatility during news events to capture sharp price movements, while also providing advanced risk management features to reduce overall risk.
In this review, we will take an in-depth look at the Quantum F3 EA, examining its trading strategy, performance, strengths, and weaknesses. By the end of this review, readers will have a comprehensive understanding of the EA’s features and performance, allowing them to make an informed decision on whether to incorporate it into their trading strategy.
Quantum F3 EA Strategy
The Quantum F3 EA is an expert advisor developed for use on the Metatrader 4 platform. It is designed to work on a variety of currency pairs, commodities, cryptocurrencies, stocks, and indices. The pairs it works best on include AUDUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, USDCHF, and XAUUSD. It is also capable of functioning on any timeframe, but it performs optimally on H1 and M15 timeframes.
The EA’s trading strategy revolves around taking advantage of price volatility during the news. It analyzes the market during the news and aims to capture sharp price movements to produce results. It does not utilize dangerous trading methods such as martingale, grid, etc. The EA makes around ten trades a week on various assets, with an average trade time of 2 hours, and a maximum time of less than a day.
To achieve stable results, the Quantum F3 EA requires 24/5 uninterrupted operation on a forex VPS. Additionally, it is recommended to operate on a low spread account with a good broker such as IC Markets.
One of the strengths of the Quantum F3 EA is its ability to function across multiple asset classes, providing greater diversification and potentially reducing overall risk. Its focus on capturing sharp price movements during news events can also be advantageous, as these events often create significant price swings. The EA’s avoidance of dangerous trading methods also promotes responsible risk management.
However, the EA’s reliance on news events to generate trading signals can also be a weakness, as these events are inherently unpredictable and can result in unexpected market movements. Additionally, the EA’s relatively low trading frequency may limit potential returns.
Overall, it is important to conduct thorough testing and analysis of the Quantum F3 EA before utilizing it with real funds. It is recommended to test the EA on a demo account before using it with a live account to evaluate its performance under various market conditions and determine its suitability for individual trading strategies. Proper risk management is also critical when utilizing any expert advisor.
Quantum F3 EA Features
- The Quantum F3 EA is compatible with the Metatrader 4 platform.
- It supports trading on multiple asset classes, including currency pairs, commodities, cryptocurrencies, stocks, and indices.
- The EA is optimized for trading on pairs including AUDUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, USDCHF, and XAUUSD.
- It works on any timeframe, but performs optimally on H1 and M15 timeframes.
- The EA takes advantage of price volatility during news events to capture sharp price movements.
- It does not use dangerous trading methods, such as martingale or grid.
- The EA trades around ten times per week, with an average trade time of 2 hours and a maximum time of less than a day.
- For stable results, the EA requires uninterrupted operation on a VPS.
- It is recommended to operate the EA on a low spread account.
- The EA provides advanced risk management to reduce overall risk.
- It can be backtested and optimized using historical data to evaluate its performance.
- The EA provides easy-to-use settings for customization of trading preferences.
Quantum F3 EA Settings
- Trading Pairs: Users can choose which pairs or assets the EA should trade on.
- Timeframes: Users can choose which timeframes the EA should trade on.
- Lot Size: Users can set the lot size for each trade the EA takes.
- Stop Loss: Users can set a stop loss to limit the potential loss on each trade.
- Take Profit: Users can set a take profit to close trades when a certain profit level is reached.
- Trailing Stop: Users can set a trailing stop to trail the price of the asset to lock in profits.
- Risk Management: Users can adjust the overall risk level of the EA’s trading activity.
- News Filter: Users can enable or disable the EA’s trading during news events.
- Trading Hours: Users can set the hours the EA should trade during.
- Magic Number: Users can assign a unique identifier to the EA’s trades to distinguish them from other trading activity.
Quantum F3 EA Summary
The Quantum F3 EA is an expert advisor for the Metatrader 4 platform that trades on a variety of assets and is optimized for H1 and M15 timeframes. Its strategy is based on capturing price volatility during news events, with no use of dangerous methods like martingale or grid. Its strengths include advanced risk management, customizable settings, and a high win rate in demo testing. However, a weakness is it may struggle in certain market conditions and requires a low spread account to perform optimally.
Users should apply good risk management settings and demo test before using the EA live. The Quantum F3 EA is suitable for traders seeking a fully automated trading robot. It is important to note that there are no guarantees of profit and the EA should be used with caution.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.