The Swing Killer EA is an automated Trading Expert Advisor that has been designed for trading in financial markets for traders. This EA uses algorithms and technical analysis to identify trading opportunities and execute trades, which means that the EA can try to execute trades from market movements around the clock, according to the developer. This EA can be customized to suit individual trading preferences and risk management strategies.
Swing Killer EA Strategy
The Swing Killer EA implements a trading strategy that involves placing pending orders at specific price levels, as opposed to reactive trading. By doing so, the EA can enter the market at the optimal time. This strategy also helps to minimize drawdowns, as the EA will only execute trades once the market has reached a price level.
The pending order strategy is developed for swing trading, where the EA tries to find potential trades on short-term price movements. The strategy also allows the EA to try to take advantage of both bullish and bearish market trends, as the pending orders can be placed on both sides of the market.
The Swing Killer EA utilizes a variety of technical indicators and analysis tools to identify potential entry and exit points for trades, which are then executed automatically. The EA also includes risk management features, including stop-loss and take-profit orders. Traders can customize these parameters according to their preferences.
Swing Killer EA Features
- Swing Killer EA requires a minimum account balance of $100 to operate, according to the developer.
- The EA is designed to work on all major currency pairs, and is capable of trading on any pair, as recommended by the developer.
- It is recommended that traders use a quality execution account with low spreads and low commissions for optimal performance of the Swing Killer EA.
- The EA can work on any timeframe, although it is optimized for the M5 timeframe, according to the developer.
Swing Killer EA Settings
- Expert Comment Swing-Killer EA
- Enter Licence_Key
- p1 //—————Orders Management—————//
- Wait close candle to open true
- Minutes to delete pending orders 30.0
- p2 //—————Lots Setting—————//
- Select Lots Type Risk_Lots
- Account Percent for Lots 1.0
- Lots Fixed Order! 0.1
- Lots Fixed Order II 0.1
- Lots Fixed Order III 0.1
- p3 //—————Takeprofit Setting—————//
- TP_type Pips_takeprofit
- Percent TP Order I 0.33
- Takeprofit Orderl 30.0
- Percent TP Order II 0.33
- Takeprofit Order II 45.0
- Percent TP Order III 0.33
- Takeprofit Order III 55.0
- p4 //—————Stoploss Setting—————//
- SL_type Atr_stoploss
- Stoploss Order I 100.0
- Stoploss Order II 100.0
- Stoploss Order III 100.0
- p5 //—————Breakeven Setting—————//
- Use Breakeven true
- Breakeven Order Distance 30.0
- p6 //—————Trailstop Setting—————//
- Use Trailstop true
- Trail start 5.0
- Trail steps 3
- p7 //—————Atr Stoploss Setting—————//
- Atr Period 14
- Atr Multiplier 1.5
- p8 //—————Moving Average Filter—————//
- Use Moving Average Filter false
- Moving Timeframe current
- ma_period 20
- p9 //—————Indicator Setting—————//
- ExtDeph 50
- ExtDeviation 5
- ExtBackstep 3
- Magic 12345
Swing Killer EA Summary
Overall, the Swing Killer EA utilizes algorithms and technical analysis while executing the trades from market movements 24/7 without having to monitor the markets constantly. The Swing Killer EA’s also utilizes the pending order strategy, which tries to take advantage of both bullish and bearish market trends. The EA includes risk management features which is used by the EA in order to put stops and targets, accordingly. However, it is important to note that while the Swing Killer EA can improve trading efficiency, there is no guarantee of profits, and traders should use caution and proper risk management strategies when using the EA. It is recommended that traders test the EA on a demo account before using it with real funds.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.