Licensed in Cyprus in 2015, TrioMarkets is an online forex and CFD broker that provides trading services to a global clientele. They offer online trading in over 130 trading instruments across Forex, stocks, indexes, precious metals, and energies through a range of MetaTrader 4 platforms. The broker offers competitive trading fees and trade execution speeds with minimal requotes.
TrioMarkets Review Introduction
In this TrioMarkets review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including TrioMarkets.
TrioMarkets Platforms & Tools
The broker provides clients with the powerful and sophisticated MetaTrader 4 trading platform. It has a user-friendly interface with a wide range of customizable features, one-click trading options, and support for self-developed trading algorithms and Expert Advisors (EAs). It also offers innovative management tools, advanced trade execution, and sophisticated alarms. TrioMarkets provides the MT4 platform in the following versions:
- MT4 desktop: This is available as an easy-to-use desktop application for Windows and Mac computers.
- MT4 Trio Xtend: This is a collection of market-informed apps created for TrioMarkets traders to optimize their abilities to trade successfully.
- MT4 WebTrader: This is a web-based version that is replete with the same features as the MT4 desktop. It runs directly on most modern web browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge.
There is also the TrioMarkets Mobile Trading; it is compatible with iOS and Android devices, so users can trade on the go from anywhere in the world. The Multi-Account Manager, which is an application that allows licensed money managers to manage multiple accounts through one master account, is also provided by the broker.
The broker also provides clients with standalone trading tools in addition to those built into the MetaTrader 4 platforms. These include FIX API, Virtual Private Sector (VPS), and Economic Calendar.
TrioMarkets Research & Education
The broker has the TrioAcademy, which has a wide range of educational materials for all levels of traders. They include eBooks, video courses, trading platforms, and fundamental knowledge. There is also a section for video chart analysis on the website.
TrioMarkets Trading Accounts
TrioMarkets offers mark-up accounts with the commission included in the spreads and raw accounts separate spread and commission. Clients can choose the type of account they want depending on their trading strategy. Here are the various account types offered by this broker:
- Basic: This is a mark-up only account with a minimum required deposit of $500. Spreads start from 2.4 pips and has leverage of up to 1:30.
- Standard: This can be either mark-up or raw account. It has a least deposit of $5000, and spreads start from 1.4 pips. It has leverage of up to 1:30.
- Advanced: It has the least spread of 1.1 pip for the mark-up and 0.0 pip with a $5.5 commission for the raw account.
- Premium: It also has the least spread of 1.1 pip for the mark-up and 0.0 pip with a $5.5 commission for the raw account.
- Professional Traders: It has no leverage restriction, no negative balance, and ICF cover.
- HNI and Institutional Account: This is best suited for corporate and high net worth individuals.
- Asset Management: This is for qualified investors.
TrioMarkets Account Funding
TrioMarkets accepts the following payment methods for fund deposits and withdrawals: Visa card, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, and wire transfer. The transaction fees, limits, and processing time may vary, depending on the payment method used.
TrioMarkets Customer Service
TrioMarkets offers a multilingual customer support service that can be reached via email, telephone, fax, live chat, and an online contact form. They are available 24/5 to provide clients with immediate support during trading hours.
TrioMarkets is a brand name owned and operated by EDR Financial Ltd, which is registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) with the registration number: HE336081. The broker is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the license number: 268/15.
TrioMarkets Review Summary
TrioMarkets is an online trading broker registered in Cyprus to provide forex and CFD trading services to traders all over the world. They have over 130 instruments via a wide array of MT4 platforms. The broker has a lot of trading tools and educational resources to assist traders.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this TrioMarkets review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the TrioMarkets broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.