Uni Bot EA is an automated trading system designed to work on all major forex pairs on the MT4 and MT5 platforms. The EA isn’t available on the MQL marketplace, and you have to download it from third-party sources.
In this article, we’ll look at the Uni Bot EA, how it works, its strategy, features, and settings.
Uni Bot EA Strategy
Uni Bot EA is a forex trading robot designed to trade on major currency pairs in a 15-minute timeframe. It uses a neural network to analyze the market and make trading decisions based on the analyzed data.
The neural network used by Uni Bot is said to be based on a proprietary architecture that is designed to deliver accurate and reliable results.
The Target-IntelNeuroNet (T-INN) architecture is claimed to be a powerful and effective tool for financial market analysis, with the ability to adapt to changing market conditions and deliver consistent profits over the long term.
The developer claims Uni Bot EA has been extensively backtested and optimized to find the best combination of EA settings.
According to the backtesting report, the robot was tested on one symbol using historical data from 1970 to 2022. The modeling quality of the backtesting was 20%, which may indicate a lower level of accuracy compared to higher modeling-quality backtests.
Uni Bot EA Features
- The EA requires a minimum balance of $1000.
- It uses risk management features such as stop-loss and trailing stop-loss.
- It works on all major forex pairs.
Uni Bot EA Settings
- ActiveTF – Mentions the timeframe settings.
- LimitOrders – Limits on orders.
- TypeSeries – Series type.
- SeriaTrendOn – Follows the current market trend.
- SeriaAntyTrendOn – Takes the trade against the market trend.
- BalanceTime – Balance the time. BalanceAction – Balance the active trades.
- BalanceAction – Balances the active trades.
- Balance Synchronization – Balances synchronization of the open trades.
- Grid Step Synchronization – Applies the synchronization grid steps.
Uni Bot EA Summary
After analyzing the features, while the neural network-based algorithm used by Uni Bot EA may offer advantages in terms of adaptability and accuracy, it is important to note that the modeling quality of the backtesting was reported to be 20%, which may indicate a lower level of accuracy.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me.